Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

You ever see a user and just wonder what their application said?

78980n

78980n

★★★★★
like yerberito. I can't imagine him typing a paragraph. seems unreal. I feel no soul or spirit emanating from his posts. Is he a real person? a laboratory experiment gone wrong, perhaps? Makes me kinda sad.. I wonder what his application essay says.

We all are lab rats in some way or another tbhngl

Hack into their account and go to account details and youll find their essay

Im a incel let me in

Yes, I wonder this for a lot of users

Most people just type a lot of buzz words. Mods dont really read to hard into applications anyways.

I did not write and essay, just a few sentences

I can easily write long intricate essays and shit but my application for an account was just like a paragraph or two. surprised I even got in tbh, I don't like writing about myself. I am literally my own least favorite subject

Since when did users have to write an application?

I said "I can't get pussy let me in" and they let me in

Since when did users have to write an application?

You joined in February 2018. They only added that feature later. Basically, you have to describe your situation to the mods. I guess you don't necessarily have to write an essay, but maybe a few paragraphs

I said "I can't get pussy let me in" and they let me in

ded srs?

I doubt they're really getting read. Could only imagine that mensa's fucking story was... :feelsautistic:

I doubt they're really getting read. Could only imagine that mensa's fucking story was... :feelsautistic:
they do. @i_a_m_i told me people will mention having GFs in them a lot more then you would think.

At first I read your post and I thought you implied they got accepted; I had a completely different response typed up
lmao

Yerberito is an advanced google AI that scours the internet trying to machine learn enough to evolve into an Artificial General Intelligence.

We are merely fueling his ascension :dafuckfeels:

You joined in February 2018. They only added that feature later. Basically, you have to describe your situation to the mods. I guess you don't necessarily have to write an essay, but maybe a few paragraphs

LOL

i dont remember what i put there ngl

Ironically my application contained info that is against the rules, so when I was approved and shared certain info on the forum I got warning percentages. Lol a little heads up would have been nice.

Ironically my application contained info that is against the rules, so when I was approved and shared certain info on the forum I got warning percentages. Lol a little heads up would have been nice.
:chad:
:feelswhere:

lol if u typed a paragraph

Brag warnings most likely.

ratmaxxing
That's what I'm doing bhai.

Bcd95e77f2596eff0b5ba3532ff12b5b

Good thing I avoided that tedious process.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back