Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

You ever see a girl so beautiful you become enraged knowing you'll never fuck her?

The End

The End

Banned
-
Happens to me. I literally want to destroy things when I see an exceptionally beautiful girl. No one should be that good looking. They should be made ugly.

Happens to me whenever I go outside.

Most foids are subhuman trash when you look past the layers of makeup

Not really, they fake way too much.
Only with a few minorities. It's a pipe dream.

Yes, in fact on the rare occasion I see a 10/10 stacy ... I wish her face would get slashed, so she would be forced off her pedestal and have to come down to earth.

She doesn't even have to be exceptionally beautiful for me to feel this way

Whenever I see a young girl I get that feeling. 10yo? Could have been mine. 12yo? Could have been mine. 14yo? Could have been mine..etc...etc... until the age goes up to about my age then I think: Now she's a total whore

Could have been my happily married wife but instead she wanted to waste her prime years on riding cock. Will probably end up a single mom with issues because there are no "nice men" out in the world anymore. Except there was. There were plenty of nice men when she was young and worth it. Now she is old and used up goods and will die single just like the rest of us.

Rarely, most of the time I simply feel disappointment and emptiness

Yes, in fact on the rare occasion I see a 10/10 stacy ... I wish her face would get slashed, so she would be forced off her pedestal and have to come down to earth.
Cope. After it’s all said and done, she would get a massive shower of beta donations.

With my lifestyle (don’t get out much other than wage slaving) I don’t see a lot of people. So on a typical day the only foods I see are avg or even good looking. But on occasion when I go to a certain place where Stacie’s congregate it is suifuel when I see a giga Stacey. I usually forget they exist and it sucks knowing I can’t get a Giga Stacy, Stacy, or even a Beckie. Not that I would want to but I’m not sure if I could even get an uggo in 2019. :feelsbadman:

Happens whenever I go to school.

everytime , it's annoying and disturbing to know that beautiful girl you see is having sex with some chad being incel is brutal you are becoming jealous of everything and starting to hate it

No because, women outside my family are fucking trash to me and I dont give a fuck about their faces. The only thing I do regarding women is check out their ass, hips and thighs.

Probably the biggest ropefuel. Especially because I deserve her more than anyone. I'm perfection in every way except looks

Probably the biggest ropefuel. Especially because I deserve her more than anyone. I'm perfection in every way except looks

Yes it happened to me today. I got angry inside. I don't want them to be less attractive I just want one to want me and be my gf and have fun sex every day.

Whenever I see them I imagine riddling their bodies with hollow points and mangling their corpses

I don't get enraged, I just get kinda upset lol and think "well, it is what it is".

Depends upon the context.

Is she dressed in a manner that reveals her body? Then I feel arousal and frustration.

Is she showing PDA(can be kissing, hugging, holding hands, etc) for another man? Then I feel a mixture of rage and pain. When I say pain, I mean that more or less literally, it just hurts all over like a dull ache.

Is she dressed like a civilized human and not displaying her sexual behavior to the general public? Then I mostly feel nothing, maybe a bit sad sometimes. Although this rarely happens, almost all attractive foids deliberately flaunt it.

I suppose that's what motivates people to acidface others: they're jealous or frustrated.

I usually get suicidal thoughts instead

She doesn't even have to be exceptionally beautiful for me to feel this way
Yea this. But with very cute and beauty foids is worse to me.

enraged, no. i mainly feel nothing maybe slight sadness. those foids who dont need makeup and look top tier they seem to haunt me. not for us, cruel world.

I felt that for every foid around me when I was in HS or college except for fat or black foids

I think for me it’s more about the body. These foids have the body of a goddess even though they constantly eat shit food, drink sugar, and smoke and do drugs. They’re all pumped full of cum and birth control too, fucking slutty whores.

Most foids are subhuman trash when you look past the layers of makeup
Not really, they fake way too much.
Only with a few minorities. It's a pipe dream.
I usually don't feel this way when i see a hot ass bitch until my stupid friend says something to me about how i'll NEVER have anything even close to that in my entire life. That's when i want to tell him to go rope himself

seeing a good looking foid ruins my entire day

I made a thread about something similar and it resulted in a temp ban. I saw a girl so gorgeous and I felt like bawling my eyes out because she'll never be mine.

I feel despair and hatred when that happens to me. Luckily in the country there are very few foids that are true Stacies (the mayority of foids where I live are amerindians and them aren't that goodlooking tbh.)

Used to in college 2 years ago. Now I rarely see women my age much less women my age who are attractive

i completely ignore women above 6/10, they are as real as hallucinations to me.
i only get slightly angry if a looksmatch with a cute familiar face ignores me completely / knows her value is x1000 times higher because of gender

I made a thread about something similar and it resulted in a temp ban. I saw a girl so gorgeous and I felt like bawling my eyes out because she'll never be mine.
The enforcement of warnings and bans is really inconsistent. Not just here, but everywhere. It seems worse here though, because the mods give out warnings, bans, etc like candy.

If I had to guess, you were probably targeted because you put more emphasis on the girls' beauty.

Sure that sucks. And perfect genetically engineered loli cargirls for domestioc ownership too far away in future :/