Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel you ever just lay down...

Lycan

Lycan

INCEL LIVES MATTER
★★
...at night and think to yourself that you'll never feel the soft warm touch of a woman. you'll never be able to lay down in your girlfriends lap as she plays with your hair, you'll never be able to hold hands and walk around the city, you'll never be able to feel the firm loving hug of a woman, you'll never be able to put your arm around a woman and rub your hands on her shoulder, you will never put a girl's hair behind her ear, you will never cuddle with a woman and watch a movie with her, you'll never be able to see a girl smile and tell you she loves you. can't have shit as an incel

Yes, though my thoughts involve more than just simply femoid intimacy; I'm plagued by memories of youth I've met in the past.

I can only imagine how would be able to touch someone. When i look around and all i see are happy coples, i feel a cold pain in my chest. Just because of my looks i would never be treated with kindness.

I can only imagine how would be able to touch someone. When i look around and all i see are happy coples, i feel a cold pain in my chest. Just because of my looks i would never be treated with kindness.
reading your comment almost made me tear up because i am already in quite the emotional mood (as you can tell from the fact i wrote this post) and because i heavily relate to it. when i see happy couples or cute girls i feel sorrow in my heart that i will never have that, it is truly over for us brocels, we only have each other in a society that has failed us

the infamous SRB...

Also the other femoids who bullied me.

Sometimes I think of the morena who remained respectful to me until her discharge.

Last edited:
reading your comment almost made me tear up because i am already in quite the emotional mood (as you can tell from the fact i wrote this post) and because i heavily relate to it. when i see happy couples or cute girls i feel sorrow in my heart that i will never have that, it is truly over for us brocels, we only have each other in a society that has failed us
:cryfeels:

everytime i sleep :feelshaha: :feelsrope:

everytime i sleep :feelshaha: :feelsrope:
brootal. i day dream about this constantly, i am in a constant state of going from lifefuel fantasies to suifuel bitter reality once i wake up from those day dreams

I read your post and imagined myself having that with a cute girl. Reality is that I'll always be alone due to weird looks and mental illness