Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

You ever get high again after taking a break from weed and realize you were tweaking for the past 10 months

ShiiOfTheSPLC

ShiiOfTheSPLC

I'm not black I'm O. J.
★★★★★
Thread theme:

View: https://youtube.com/watch?v=GCeFW7gXR2o&t=83s&pp=ygUNc2NwIHRoZSBkcmVhZA%3D%3D

For the past 10 months I almost exclusively drank beer and liquor and only had weed a couple times. Now in the past few weeks I’ve switched it up and started getting high again without drinking and I realized I was literally going insane. On any given day I would be in the verge of idk starving myself for 72 hours then start describing my craving for cow tongue (lengua) to my college classmates. I became increasingly reclusive at college and had the tact to not express myself much so I don’t have many other stories of me overtly embarrassing myself in front of normies but I just had the most insane thoughts like a fucking tweaker all day. And on any day I could just snap and do some completely manic shit. I used to walk into the convenience store next to my apartment up to 3 times a day and prepare myself to look nice and be presentable in advance in hopes that a female cashier I had become obsessed with would be there. I had previously attended the store as a regular for months without interacting with her or acknowledging her existence but she began to recognize me and greet me and smile at me so I always loved seeing her and would savor any little chance to talk to her and learn about her. After commenting on how we’re getting summer weather now (it was previously snowy even into May) and she agreed I asked if she’d want to go for a walk in the downtown park together. After she declined I said “that’s fine goodbye (her name)” and never went into the store again or saw her again after that after seeing her most days for more than half a year

Last edited:
so ur bipolar and self-medicating with weed?

drugs are a pretty shitty cope for most people imo.