Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel You ever felt like just punching a foid in the face?

TheCrock

TheCrock

Jawcel
-
Last year I had this freshman party (organized by the college) where everyone was invited. I decided to go because fuck it, I ain't got much better to do. So I get there, and you have to pay this chick to let you put your jacket in the wardrobe. So I pay her, and this bitch from my class asks me if she can put her stuff in with mine, I say sure, might as well be nice, so she puts her shit in my locker.

This is where I make a mistake, I let the bitch from class take the ticket with the number of the locker on it.

Fast forward 2 hours, I've failed at talking with like 4 foids, made 0 new friends, wasted money on shitty booze, and I want to go home. Problem is I can't find this bitch that has the locker number, and the chick that manages the wardrobe won't give me my shit back without the ticket.

So I spend like half an hour trying to track this whore down, finally find her making out with some Chad on the dance floor. I try calling her name, tapping her shoulder, but she just keeps ignoring me. That's the moment where I start losing my shit, I literally wanted to punch her brains through her eye sockets.

I literally had do grab her by the shoulders while she was making out with Chad, forcibly turn her around, and, as calmly as I could, tell her to give me my fucking ticket. So she starts going through her purse, while calling me an asshole, finds it and tells me to fuck off.

Why are foids so hateable, seriously? All she had to do was notice me and give me my fucking shit, but instead she has to make a big deal out of it and makes me so angry I would've legit punched her if other people weren't around. I ended up punching someone's car window while walking home (bad idea, if it doesn't break it hurts like shit, if it breaks you can lose your hand from lacerations).

Also, she told everyone in my class how I was a big weirdo, so that was another year of everyone avoiding me, just like high school. Fuck that whore, and fuck foids in general.

Why are foids so hateable, seriously?

Because she wanted to taunt you. She likes it if you want something from her, so she can ignore you. That gives her power.

I ended up punching someone's car window while walking home (bad idea, if it doesn't break it hurts like shit, if it breaks you can lose your hand from lacerations).

Also brutal driver licence pill. This female most likely had a driver licence and came with her car while you had to suffer.

and this bitch from my class asks me if she can put her stuff in with mine, I say sure, might as well be nice, so she puts her shit in my locker.
As much as I hate foids, this is your fault man. As an ugly/average male (i assume you arent fakecel) NEVER do anything for females. No matter what. ever. Unless your grades or income depend on it (which it didnt). Being nice just to be nice is cucked as hell.

Also you joined march 2018, you said the party was 1 year ago, so I assume you were blackpilled then. There is literally no excuse for this. All you had to do was say "No, buy your own ticket". If you want to be safe, even add in a 'please'/be polite if you want to minimize confrontation. Just dont let a random fucking slut benefit from you.

All the time, didn't read btw

I get the urge to punch women all the time

Every single day

I always feel like punching a foid in the face.
You were stupid to trust a foid, but everyone makes mistakes :feelsbadman:

I actually did punch a girl in a bar one time after she attacked me on st Patrick's day 2012

I actually did punch a girl in a bar one time after she attacked me on st Patrick's day 2012
What did it feel like, did you feel the relief of years of rejection coming out of you?

I was at 7/11 getting monster and asked for some cigarettes -for my uncle- and this stacy bitch laughs and says "nice try, kid" made people in line laugh too. which were ugly teenage foids, I swear I almost socked her right there. I'm fucking 25, I can't help I look 16

it gets annoying how a foid can hassle you all they want and you don't get to punch them. if you do punch them, people want you executed. but a guy hassles you, people encourage you to punch him.

"equality"

I was at 7/11 getting monster and asked for some cigarettes -for my uncle- and this stacy bitch laughs and says "nice try, kid" made people in line laugh too. which were ugly teenage foids, I swear I almost socked her right there. I'm fucking 25, I can't help I look 16
Show the ID proof and try to get the slut fired.

Yeah to my mother everyday

Do foid shaped punching bags even exist? I can't find any. I think they'd be a decent cope.

If I knew I wouldn't get caught I would do much more than punching to certain bitches who fucked with me
Do foid shaped punching bags even exist? I can't find any. I think they'd be a decent cope.
Maybe you can use sexdolls for that lol

Literally all the time tbh they think that because they have never been touched that it can never happen. But I understand your pain man always have an escape route at social events if it goes south dont let anyone take you are have to take someone home. She was ignoring you hoping that you would be too high inhib to want to keep bothering her so her being mad was a win for you dont let one foid bring you down

Sometimes tbh

You shouldn't have helped her

What did it feel like, did you feel the relief of years of rejection coming out of you?
I felt like I achieved something spectacular

I have fantasies of stomping on women’s heads until there’s nothing but pulp on the ground

this is a mind game they play to make you lose your shit then accuse you of being a jerk so she can justify talking shit about you.

Every day I feel like it

Your mistake was going to the party.

Parties are really just for Chad. normies and below are just there as background.