Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious You ever been called attractive?

Internalizzz

Internalizzz

Permanent KHHV | in the here, in the now
★★★
Or have people called you gl/not ugly? I vividly remember one of my doctors and a girl in my year once saying that I'm not as bad looking as I think. that I have nice features, etc. Stuck with me forever cause of how rare it is tbh. I cant even begin to imagine what type of positive reinforcement chad gets on the daily . imagine looking like Vinnie Hacker

only my mom and my grandmas

It doesn't matter since height >>>>>> face

only by family and one online friend I had :feelskek:

Yes, but only old ladies.

a hooker said i didn't look that bad

yes , they call me chad to as a nickname...

Twice and it was both over 15 years ago. 1 was an ugly older Native American woman who just said it randomly when I was at work. The other was when I went to a restaurant with my dad that he frequented, it was my first time there and the waitress said you have a nice looking son. Something like that, she was probably just being nice to me dad since he was such a good customer.

It doesn't matter since height >>>>>> face
Exactly. I facially mog almost all guys in my grade at school but no one cares about your hunter eyes or your defined jawline if you’re a manlet.

and the waitress said you have a nice looking son. Something like that, she was probably just being nice to me dad since he was such a good customer.
No waittress is going to hit on some dude's son just to be nice. should have left your number on the receipt. Missed opportunity.

A few times when I was in my late teens and feminine looking by old people.

Exactly. I facially mog almost all guys in my grade at school but no one cares about your hunter eyes or your defined jawline if you’re a manlet.
pics or u larping

Race plays a role too, a white nordic normie looking guy will always brutally mog a Chadrigo. obsessing over particular features is a grade-A cope.

Nope but I've been called ugly all my life.

Obssesing over race is dumber

False
False? Lmao take a trip to a largely homogenous country like Germany where every dude looks like the Aryan carticiture from Nazi propaganda and then tell me how bad the average mixed or ethnic person has it in a place like that.

Bark tallfag
False? Lmao take a trip to a largely homogenous country like Germany where every dude looks like the Aryan carticiture from Nazi propaganda and then tell me how bad the average mixed or ethnic person has it in a place like that.
You said chadrigo fag, I can assure you we have many white normies here but manlet or autistic

Bark tallfag

You said chadrigo fag, I can assure you we have many white normies here but manlet or autistic
I'm normie looking , not manlet or autistic but other people especially dudes and girls my age that are tiktok fangirls and e boys are very cold and mean to me for no reason

I'm normie looking , not manlet or autistic but other people especially dudes and girls my age that are tiktok fangirls and e boys are very cold and mean to me for no reason
Don't try to be friendly with them, are you white?

Don't try to be friendly with them, are you white?
Mixed half white half spic . they pieces of dogshit tbh and I wish I could go ER on third asses

what height and age are you

Twice by my teachers and some girls

I was told that i look like a lizard, lizards are cool :fuk:

I've been told that I look like a child molester

pics or u larping
He's right though. I also have a good face. I'd say a 7/10 or even 8/10 depending on how I cut my hair/beard. Can DM u pics if u want proof

Yet im still ugly because of my horrible autism my height and my baby hands

Twice by my teachers and some girls
In middle school several girls complimented my eyelashes and freckles and curly zoomer hair

If you dont cry, call the Law, flee, or freeze when you see my subhuman face i take it as a compliment :feelsaww:.

My aunt told me that i am handsome i have strong shoulders if that counts.

a girl once told me she liked my outfit, like 2 years ago and thats it. some friends also told me a couple girls liked me before i got a buzzcut but im pretty sure they were fucking w me because "those girls "never talked to me and i dont even know them

Nope. Not a damn bit.:blackpill:

He's right though. I also have a good face. I'd say a 7/10 or even 8/10 depending on how I cut my hair/beard. Can DM u pics if u want proof

Yet im still ugly because of my horrible autism my height and my baby hands
Hmm. Sure, but most people overrate themselves

by my aunt.
i keep thinking my aunt is trying to fuck me, but probably not.

Or have people called you gl/not ugly? I vividly remember one of my doctors and a girl in my year once saying that I'm not as bad looking as I think. that I have nice features, etc. Stuck with me forever cause of how rare it is tbh. I cant even begin to imagine what type of positive reinforcement chad gets on the daily . imagine looking like Vinnie Hacker
Yeah but it was all virtue signaling/gaslighting and grannies and my mother , it is mostly gaslighting

In middle school several girls complimented my eyelashes and freckles and curly zoomer hair
Zoomers hair is cringe, get a standard cut buddyboyo, like a 1 on the sides and 3 on top