Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious You end up having to go on the run - where do you go and what do you do?

• Thread starter Deleted member 16582
  • Start date
Deleted member 16582

Deleted member 16582

genetics
-
Say some roastie falsely accuses you of rape and there's a warrant out for your arrest and police looking for you, or for some other reason. What do you do? I'm in Texas so I would try to drive south near the Mexican border, buy water and hiking gear at a shop then try to run over the border into Mexico; then try to get a fake ID and take a flight to Russia. What are your plans?

I run to the finish line and take my medal

I would just hide in the woods.

I would just hide in the woods.
How would you live there? No computer, no internet, no food/water, not to mention bugs animal rain and shit.

How would you live there? No computer, no internet, no food/water, not to mention bugs animal rain and shit.
I would live in the woods by eating berries for a couple of weeks and then roping.

i just rope man there is no reason for me to run cause i have nothing to lose anyway

where do you go

Escape to mexico, because it's the closest, hiding in a trunk or a secret under seat storage.

Kill her and then myself. I'd drag that bitch down to hell with me. She destroyed my life? I'll end hers.

At that point I see no reason not to go ER

I looked at a list of countries that have no exradition agreements with mine, there's a few SEA countries I might give a shot to.
Concerning "what do you do", well, providing I made it there without being stopped at the airport, I'd probably get odd Internet jobs.

I'm fucked, I'd need to try get off this island onto mainland Europe. Which isn't the easiest think to do illegally as all the refugees in France trying to get in can testify to. If i had a bit of time an money I'd make my way to Panama as they've no extradition treaty with the UK.

They'll take one look at me and arrest her!

leave the west for good and never come back hopefully

every incel should invest in a tent. you can surive off anything that moves