Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion You either don't have a license or don't like driving

Notkev

Notkev

In-a-prison-of-my-own-making-cel
★★★
Not gonna say trucel trait because I'm tired of of that shit. Trucel trait this Trucel trait that.

I just don't like driving, and frankly I'm not great at it either. I got the license on my second attempt but I simply don't like driving. Where the fuck should I even go?
If work demands it or I wanna go hiking or some shit fine, buy outside of that there's no point to it. Public transportation gets the job done. I've started liking motorcycles though, they're fun, and more time efficient in our town, but I can't afford one yet.

Damn man ro replies? :feelskek:

Some of us live in places where the public transportation either sucks or is non-existent. I pretty much couldn't go anywhere if I didn't have a drivers license

Some of us live in places where the public transportation either sucks or is non-existent. I pretty much couldn't go anywhere if I didn't have a drivers license
I'll probably have to rely on driving more in the near future as well

Where do you go?

I have a license and hate driving. I plan on not having a vehicle soon. They're a big money sink.

I like driving sometimes, only when I am by myself, usually 6:00 in the morning when there is no traffic. It’s pretty chill

Don't have a licence, having the courage to drive is unimaginable to me. Thankfully, the public transport infrastructure in my country is very good.

Got no drivuh loicense and LOVE automobillia jites

white teeth troll GIF

I bicyclette everywhere.