Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill You either die an incel or live long enough to become the betabux

I

Inceldom Victim

Biggest subhuman alive
★★
After having been fucked by tons of chads in their prime the beta cuck will "win" a girl that will get uglier by the day, jaded, unhappy, nagging, always asking for money and a cheater. Let's congratulate the beta cuck.

Ill just have no woman then. Fuck that

Giga late game suifuel

How’s the wife OP?

I would rather be single than betabuxx. I can't believe guys do that shit, its extremely dehumanizing. Same thing really goes for guys with high paying professions like doctor, engineer. If I had those degrees I would probably stay hush of it, even if being honest would yield better results.

Why be with a woman who is only with you for your money?

I would rather be single than betabuxx. I can't believe guys do that shit, its extremely dehumanizing. Same thing really goes for guys with high paying professions like doctor, engineer. If I had those degrees I would probably stay hush of it, even if being honest would yield better results.

Its pathetic as fuck but they are so desperate. No man with self-respect would do that cucked shit

worth it for chris benoit-maxxers

You either die an incel or live long enough to fail NoFap

Simps have no self-respect. Having self respect is the way to avoid women taking advantage of you.

Its pathetic as fuck but they are so desperate. No man with self-respect would do that cucked shit
men and women in general have so self respect, all of them just want to fulfill their wishes
99% of men eventually choose to betabux, majority of men accept to be cucks