Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LDAR You don't understand. The reactor can't explode. It's literally impossible.

PotatoTomato

PotatoTomato

Overlord
★★★★★
Chernobyl thread.
What did you think of this series?

STUPID EVIL WHITE MAN BAD
WOMEN BETTER AT EVERYTHING

I would like to watch it tbh.

that's par for the course these days
it's a (((western production))) after all
I didn't think it was very intrusive, and besides her existence I think they did a good job showing the dangers of nuclear energy
nuclear is supposed to be safe now but idk. it will never be safe in the hands of corrupt politicians or insane soviets.
i would probably watch the parts where the reactor is blowing up.
It's written by an insane leftist
strange how almost everything is.
it's almost like there's no real world anymore, just the shitlib cuck extended universe.
if you stick to media anyway.

Never watched it tbh.

nuclear is supposed to be safe now but idk. it will never be safe in the hands of corrupt politicians or insane soviets.
i would probably watch the parts where the reactor is blowing up.
The first episode deals with the accident itself, it's really worth a watch imo
I don't think the mary sue shows up before the second episode

I wish I was there when it exploded :(

I have visited Chernobyl, Duga and Pripyat. If you read extensively about the disaster you will notice that the TV-series is much to dramatic.

Chernobyl is ok entertainment. But I wish it was more documentary in nature.

This is the best HBO miniseries yet imho.

Sadly it's only gonna be 5 episodes.

YOU DID NOT SEE ANY GRAPHITE

I want to stick my dick in Elephant's Foot tbh

Looked at that URL, nope.
it's basically a baby bottle for the crying cucklibs that wanted to think she was a real person, they suck on the baby bottle and feel good that "the character is important all the same" lol

it's basically a baby bottle for the crying cucklibs that wanted to think she was a real person, they suck on the baby bottle and feel good that "the character is important all the same" lol
It "opened a dialogue". "Representation matters"

Chernobyl was an incel going ER.
imagine being an incel in the city of Pripyat, surrounded by slutty blond fit Russian sluts milfs to JBs everywhere
and you with your nuclear physics degree slaving away at the stuffy factory day in day out.
not getting any of that pussy while Russian chad gets harems of them, fucks them in the pool for all to see

I just whatched the 3rd episode and those scenes in the hospital fucked me up
Imagine slowly dying in immense pain as your body becomes an unrecognizable mass of flesh and blood

I just whatched the 3rd episode and those scenes in the hospital fucked me up
Imagine slowly dying in immense pain as your body becomes an unrecognizable mass of flesh and blood
Was thinking the same, why not just shoot them

It looked interesting to me, is it worth watching?

Was thinking the same, why not just shoot them
Maybe because they wanted to see how they reacted? I know that in Japan they kept a guy in that condintion for 3 months just to experiment on him even when he was begging the doctors to kill him

Holy fuck I can smell the soy from this article. This article is also completely cucked.

what's creepy is the article has a very clear purpose.
it's to intercept the dissapointed cucks who were google searching for the character's name and hoping to find a real person.
the article is specifically there to convince those people to suck up their dissapointment that the character is fake and keep cucking as hard as ever because the fake hero is just as real as a real inspiring figure.