Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious You don’t owe women a thing.

BrettyBoy

BrettyBoy

Requested ban.
-
Like the topic title says, you don’t owe women a fucking thing.

You don’t have to walk a different direction when walking the same way as a woman just for the sake of making her feel safe, she can do that herself anyway, not your problem plus if you’re not actually following her and just happen to be walking the same direction as her to a certain degree, keep walking that certain way, the only time you shouldn’t is when you’re walking a different direction for your own reasons.

Don’t bother defending women’s rights, society couldn’t give a toss about male suffering so don’t listen to the type of women that try to guilt you by saying ‘You’re not speaking up, you’re part of the problem’ as that is what the feminists want, they want more and more men to manipulate into seeing women as the victims despite all their privileges in this misandrist society.

You don’t owe women food. Is a local woman wanting to eat out with you? Don’t pay a damn thing incase she is attempting to use you for food. If she refuses to meet up with you without you eating somewhere with her, she is obviously trying to use you for free food and guess what? You don’t owe women that same privilege they get from other men, don’t be that cuck that contributes to women’s self-entitlement.

Now, there is nothing wrong with helping women in certain situations such as when they are unable to reach something in a shop just as long as you’re willing to do the same for men, etc, but the things above that I mentioned are just examples of what you should never do as a male because let’s face it, as a suffering male, you owe women fuck all like I have basically said, they are living on easy mode while you’re an emotional wreck.

Why must we owe em anything, when they give us nothing in the first place?

Remember:

-Never hold the door for a toilet in Public

-Never give money to a homeless foid in public

- Never help out a foid in public if she drops her items out of her purse

-Never compliment a foid

-Never acknowledge them.

I wish we could just collapse society and then watch men vs female society and anytime they want anything from us we tell them we don't owe them shit. Good luck building your own roads and houses you fucking feminist cunts.

They'll never touch of this those cherrypicking retarded cunts.

I wish we could just collapse society and then watch men vs female society and anytime they want anything from us we tell them we don't owe them shit. Good luck building your own roads and houses you fucking feminist cunts.

If it wasnt for the biological urge to reproduce with women, women would’ve been exterminated within the first hundered years of human evolution. They (Holes) provide nothing good to the world. Their prescense still only inhabits the earth due to our urge to get laid.

If it wasnt for the biological urge to reproduce with women, women would’ve been exterminated within the first hundered years of human evolution. They (Holes) provide nothing good to the world. Their prescense still only inhabits the earth due to our urge to get laid.

What if a foid is nice to you and your brain tricks you into thinking you have a chance?

Don’t bother defending women’s rights, society couldn’t give a toss about male suffering so don’t listen to the type of women that try to guilt you by saying ‘You’re not speaking up, you’re part of the problem’ as that is what the feminists want, they want more and more men to manipulate into seeing women as the victims despite all their privileges in this misandrist society.
Renegade's death was the last straw for me. Women of all kinds went on his channel, and bullied him into suicide. My hatred towards them keeps intensifying

You don’t owe women food. Is a local woman wanting to eat out with you? Don’t pay a damn thing incase she is attempting to use you for food. If she refuses to meet up with you without you eating somewhere with her, she is obviously trying to use you for free food and guess what? You don’t owe women that same privilege they get from other men, don’t be that cuck that contributes to women’s self-entitlement.
Fuck them, and fuck their entitlements. They can all go to hell - I don't give a damn. I ain't helping no woman no more. If I see one starving to death on the side of the street I'll walk right by her and smile in triumph - they'd do the same if it was me lying on the ground.

There's nothing wrong with helping women, but they're not entitled to it. And since they choose to be assholes and treat me like scum, I'm left with no other option than to treat them the same way. They get what they fucking deserve.

Renegade's death was the last straw for me. Women of all kinds went on his channel, and bullied him into suicide. My hatred towards them keeps intensifying

Fuck them, and fuck their entitlements. They can all go to hell - I don't give a damn. I ain't helping no woman no more. If I see one starving to death on the side of the street I'll walk right by her and smile in triumph - they'd do the same if it was me lying on the ground.

There's nothing wrong with helping women, but they're not entitled to it. And since they choose to be assholes and treat me like scum, I'm left with no other option than to treat them the same way. They get what they fucking deserve.
About the food, I just mean the ones that aren’t poor but are just wanting to still use you for for food.

About the food, I just mean the ones that aren’t poor but are just wanting to still use you for for food.
Yeah, but still they're not entitled to my help (altruistically helping random women is for white knights and simps) . No one offered to help me when the bullies used to beat me up in middle and high school. And even in college I was beaten up in a bar once. The women there were laughing at me. And no one gave a damn. Being nice for the sake of being nice will not get you far in life; treat people the same way they treat you.

Like the topic title says, you don’t owe women a fucking thing.

You don’t have to walk a different direction when walking the same way as a woman just for the sake of making her feel safe, she can do that herself anyway, not your problem plus if you’re not actually following her and just happen to be walking the same direction as her to a certain degree, keep walking that certain way, the only time you shouldn’t is when you’re walking a different direction for your own reasons.

Now, there is nothing wrong with helping women in certain situations such as when they are unable to reach something in a shop just as long as you’re willing to do the same for men, etc, but the things above that I mentioned are just examples of what you should never do as a male because let’s face it, as a suffering male, you owe women fuck all like I have basically said, they are living on easy mode while you’re an emotional wreck.
Never did, never will.

The only problem is the government and special interest groups demand you pay for them through your taxes. And if you try to live off the land to avoid having to submit to the system you will get forced off when the land gets seized and rangers come after you.

The only problem is the government and special interest groups demand you pay for them through your taxes. And if you try to live off the land to avoid having to submit to the system you will get forced off when the land gets seized and rangers come after you.
I'm on neetbux

I don't even hold a fucking door for them. They deserve nothing and will receive absolutely nothing from me. If I saw a foid dying or being killed in front of me, I'm walking past the trash. They're not entitled to protection.

They owe US lots of things.

I don't often stare at women, not because I feel like I owe them something, but because I don't wanna go to fucking jail for being a ''creep''

"Now, there is nothing wrong with helping women in certain situations such as when they are unable to reach something in a shop just as long as you’re willing to do the same for men" .. ehh, how about NO. Never.

I would rather prefer to beat a foid until I make her face swollen rather than help her.

Why must we owe em anything, when they give us nothing in the first place?

Remember:

-Never hold the door for a toilet in Public

-Never give money to a homeless foid in public

- Never help out a foid in public if she drops her items out of her purse

-Never compliment a foid

-Never acknowledge them.
This. The foids don't appreciate it. I look out for myself.