Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

You don't owe chance, sweaty, unless you are chad- Foid of cucktear

• Thread starter Monk of Failure
  • Start date
M

Monk of Failure

Runaway Azkabanian.
-
How the hell would you know the person is worthy without giving him chance? But yes, at the end of the day, no one truly owes chance unless of course, it's chad. Indeed, long live the blackpill...!

Attachments

• 2019-08-06 21.43.15.png
    2019-08-06 21.43.15.png
    67.4 KB · Views: 115
be worth paying attention to aka be attractive so that you get a halo in every aspect

I dont read this screenshot coz i know level of stupid is too high for my eyes there.

Foid of Cucktear would be a good name for a female villain in a medieval RPG.

And I dont owe you life

No one owes politeness. Damn, wish nobody shows politeness towards her.

She is stating blackpill truth, ironically.
Just reshape your skull, sweaty.

Just lengthen your femurs, sweaty.

When you remove the foid smokescreen and see the blackpill behind the curtain, what she's really telling you to do is get plastic surgery. Which is an option -- if you have money.

Just reshape your skull, sweaty.

Just lengthen your femurs, sweaty.

When you remove the foid smokescreen and see the blackpill behind the curtain, what she's really telling you to do is get plastic surgery. Which is an option -- if you have money.
This fucking subbreddit and the foids in particular, claim look ain't everything but they disprove themselves every time. Even she doesn't know how many times she may have said look ain't everything sweaty but when she met with a true question that she can't answer wrong, she just stated the truth. At least, incels stick to their beliefs unlike these cucktears who are shitty hypocrites.

This fucking subbreddit and the foids in particular, claim look ain't everything but they disprove themselves every time. Even she doesn't know how many times she may have said look ain't everything sweaty but when she met with a true question that she can't answer wrong, she just stated the truth. At least, incels stick to their beliefs unlike these cucktears who are shitty hypocrites.
No doubt a good number of them are bluepilled incels in denial who can't see past the smokescreen, but a lot of them are bullying assholes who enjoy punching down and gaslighting low-status men. The females all fall into that latter category as far as I can tell. The sheer hatred they have for genetically inferior men is so great that they keep lying to us, even anonymously over the internet, where there is absolutely no risk of getting hurt or losing face. It's best to simply avoid them and not entertain their ideas for even a second unless you're deeply blackpilled and enjoy digital self-harm.

very potent rage fuel.

i hope she gets cancer and dies, to be reborn as an incel.

We just will take what we need without asking

No one is owee, niceness politeness ....

Remember this when I treat women like the dirt they are.

No doubt a good number of them are bluepilled incels in denial who can't see past the smokescreen, but a lot of them are bullying assholes who enjoy punching down and gaslighting low-status men. The females all fall into that latter category as far as I can tell. The sheer hatred they have for genetically inferior men is so great that they keep lying to us, even anonymously over the internet, where there is absolutely no risk of getting hurt or losing face. It's best to simply avoid them and not entertain their ideas for even a second unless you're deeply blackpilled and enjoy digital self-harm.
Foids don't do that even being on internet as anynonmous entity because they will face heavy online backlashes from men.

If you're a productive member of society, you're owed a chance to have a family (with a young virgin woman) and reproduce. If the society can't give you that then you're entitled to be pissed off about that society and the society can't expect you to give a shit about it either.

I piss on your Western so-called civilization.