Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

"You don't need to have sex or be in a relationship to have a fulfilling life"

asdf1234

asdf1234

goodbye says asdf day 1 account
The cunts who say these are the same fucking cunts that are banging chads 6 days of the week. Why don't these cunts go celibate and show us really how you don't need relationships or sex.

It's ALWAYS the ones who have/have had relationships and sex who say this.

Prove it then normies! Go 20 years or so without being in a relationship or having sex! Then we can talk.

Minjaze said:
It's ALWAYS the ones who have/have had relationships and sex who say this.

Prove it then normies! Go 20 years or so without being in a relationship or having sex! Then we can talk.

Even one month is too much for them lmao.

They're full of shit. I wouldn't be surprised if a woman literally died due to a decade of true inceldom, including a lack of friends.

VLÖ said:

It would be less! See the article about the numale cutting off human contact for a week? He nearly went insane.

VLÖ said:
Yeah lol, they'd probably kill themselves.

These are the same people who complain about not seeing their SO for a few days or not having sex for a week.

They have no idea what it feels like to not have sex and relationship at their finger tips.

ugh that whole sentence just infuriates me, the normies extreme ignorance and lack of empathy and sympathy astounds me. Not only that, but its condescening. they say the same shit to /r/foreveralone, now i hate that subreddit as much as any incel here does but my point still stands.

Fuck normies and their bullshit platitudes.

I just don't get why they do that, are they actually that stupid and ignorant or is it some kind of self-protection anti-anxiety mechanism?