Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill You dont need to do anything wrong to fail with a girl. Women pretend a certain compllaint to sever connection.

Pinpoint

Pinpoint

Overlord
★★★★★
I've seen it all the time. Women stage discordance when they want nothing to do with the persons (primal disliking, because of bad looks, or something that shows he isnt chad-like). Women contrive concordance iwth men they ike for the same morality cherrypick they found fault in with another person.
Morality is a veneer with women. All they are are primally invested in what they want and they use their moral stances as a red herring.

Yeah if you haven’t actually done anything wrong, they just make up some excuse like “I need to be alone”, “I need to find myself” etc.

I've seen it all the time. Women stage discordance when they want nothing to do with the persons (primal disliking, because of bad looks, or something that shows he isnt chad-like). Women contrive concordance iwth men they ike for the same morality cherrypick they found fault in with another person.
Morality is a veneer with women. All they are are primally invested in what they want and they use their moral stances as a red herring.

literally acting like a kid that just discovered that you can lie about even the smallest things for personal gain, except women are always getting away with it and no one bothers to take them to task anymore.

and people wonder why sociopaths and women get treated like the amoeba that they are, always taking the shortest path to the nearest food source and the nearest benefit, they don't know anything else and their whole behavior reflects it.

I have experienced this many times I will always be painted as the villain. No matter what I do I will be the one who is always in the wrong because of my ugly face.

I have experienced this many times I will always be painted as the villain. No matter what I do I will be the one who is always in the wrong because of my ugly face.
their fake constraints. Women don't need to find reasons. Its all about whether theyre invested or divested of primal interest. A lot of the faults i SEE WOMEN HAVE GET THE GREEN LIGHT WHEN IT COMES TO people who they're primally invested in.

Primality over morality latenly (usually), but when a girl doesn't like you its morality over primality lol.
They're fickle in their outward portrayal.
Yeah if you haven’t actually done anything wrong, they just make up some excuse like “I need to be alone”, “I need to find myself” etc.
INDEED, THAT'S A FAKE CONSTRAINT JUST TO HAVE MORE ALONETIME currency to herself where then she can do whatever she wants with chad/ anyone else behind your back. Women definitely monitor things in power charts/ attachment charts. WOmen don't say a word unless they feel they can 10 steps ahead predict if it will lead to connections/ interactions they want/ don't want.
PUA is built off of false/ bluepilled/ leftist media premises that girls are just hormonal and they wanna just kick it. Nope, women are conscientious beings and consider sexual value as much as men do. Only their criteria is way more specific. Women only HAVE sexuality/ social circle oriented stuff in their lives. Mens interest can span across multiple things like video games, cars, thought stuff. Women are only safe in the insulation of civilization/ protection. All of their interest/ mental energy ends up being ventilated/ bottlenecked towards chad in that way/ looking better. Their only utility is sex.
Everyone contrives trivial nitpickedd concepts to be the reason why they divest in other people. Even though its a veneer because that's not the only thing in their criteria of interest they care about.
Like when a girl says she doesn't like him because "he gloats" when in reality that's a veneer and she would be okay with a gloating chad.
Or if a boomer doesn't wanna talk to some small scrawny guy because "he likes star wars/ etc." when in reality if a navy seal was a bad ass irl he could get over the fact he was into sci fi/ fantasy.
Veneeredly proportiones viewpoints are the subtle manipulation trick of assholes and cunts.

Last edited:
They are so fucking full of shit. Overexxagrating stupid miniscule reasons to lose interest/attraction in a perfectly decent man all because he's not a turbo NPC faggot or extremely high status/good looking male. BUT SHE CAN HAVE LITERALLY ANY KIND OF FLAW AND HER VALUE/ATTRACTIVENESS REMAINS INTACT! These cunts seriously have way too many options and it gets to their heads. These disgusting toilets need to be locked in cages.

Morality is the foid's disguise in the grand scheme of keeping the cucks obedient.

their fake constraints. Women don't need to find reasons. Its all about whether theyre invested or divested of primal interest. A lot of the faults i SEE WOMEN HAVE GET THE GREEN LIGHT WHEN IT COMES TO people who they're primally invested in.

Primality over morality latenly (usually), but when a girl doesn't like you its morality over primality lol.
They're fickle in their outward portrayal.

INDEED, THAT'S A FAKE CONSTRAINT JUST TO HAVE MORE ALONETIME currency to herself where then she can do whatever she wants with chad/ anyone else behind your back. Women definitely monitor things in power charts/ attachment charts. WOmen don't say a word unless they feel they can 10 steps ahead predict if it will lead to connections/ interactions they want/ don't want.
PUA is built off of false/ bluepilled/ leftist media premises that girls are just hormonal and they wanna just kick it. Nope, women are conscientious beings and consider sexual value as much as men do. Only their criteria is way more specific. Women only HAVE sexuality/ social circle oriented stuff in their lives. Mens interest can span across multiple things like video games, cars, thought stuff. Women are only safe in the insulation of civilization/ protection. All of their interest/ mental energy ends up being ventilated/ bottlenecked towards chad in that way/ looking better. Their only utility is sex.
Everyone contrives trivial nitpickedd concepts to be the reason why they divest in other people. Even though its a veneer because that's not the only thing in their criteria of interest they care about.
Like when a girl says she doesn't like him because "he gloats" when in reality that's a veneer and she would be okay with a gloating chad.
Or if a boomer doesn't wanna talk to some small scrawny guy because "he likes star wars/ etc." when in reality if a navy seal was a bad ass irl he could get over the fact he was into sci fi/ fantasy.
Veneeredly proportiones viewpoints are the subtle manipulation trick of assholes and cunts.

One of your best posts, IMO. Also lol @ the boomer. Everyone does this, just lies off their ass about the real reason they like / dislike someone.

Morality is the foid's disguise in the grand scheme of keeping the cucks obedient.
Morality is a disguise for almost every human being.
Only way to understand a foid is through cynicism. Even then you're working on taboo knowledge and you have to be complex/ undetectable with it.

They are so fucking full of shit. Overexxagrating stupid miniscule reasons to lose interest/attraction in a perfectly decent man all because he's not a turbo NPC faggot or extremely high status/good looking male. BUT SHE CAN HAVE LITERALLY ANY KIND OF FLAW AND HER VALUE/ATTRACTIVENESS REMAINS INTACT! These cunts seriously have way too many options and it gets to their heads. These disgusting toilets need to be locked in cages.
Women selectively exaggerate, and selectively impertinentize everything in relation to their primal desires.
No human being is moral. They put on a moral suit hoping their underside never gets called out. The nobleness of mankind is buying into the bluepill.
Bibing, buying into bluepill.

Anyone who thinks game/PUA is a tangible soluton to all this is the biggest bluepill belief seller of all.
One of your best posts, IMO. Also lol @ the boomer. Everyone does this, just lies off their ass about the real reason they like / dislike someone.
Biggest delliberate misconception PUA is founded on is that women are aloof because they're emotionally cautious. Even foids sell it that way too. But that's a huge bluepill. Women are ecstatic to go for who they want. They just need to create a veneered viewpoint to keep the blackpill of it comfortably tucked and buried.
The easy as pie ride that Veneered Viewposing provides (and its commonly taken) is the reason the truth is a virtue.

Last edited:
Morality is a disguise for almost every human being.
Only way to understand a foid is through cynicism. Even then you're working on taboo knowledge and you have to be complex/ undetectable with it.

Women selectively exaggerate, and selectively impertinentize everything in relation to their primal desires.
No human being is moral. They put on a moral suit hoping their underside never gets called out. The nobleness of mankind is buying into the bluepill.
Bibing, buying into bluepill.

Anyone who thinks game/PUA is a tangible soluton to all this is the biggest bluepill belief seller of all.

Biggest delliberate misconception PUA is founded on is that women are aloof because they're emotionally cautious. Even foids sell it that way too. But that's a huge bluepill. Women are ecstatic to go for who they want. They just need to create a veneered viewpoint to keep the blackpill of it comfortably tucked and buried.
Their primal desires are extremely irksome. Especially when they virtue signal to try and hide it.

PUA is the great product of leftist-cityspawned normies applying their dudebro hurt egos to the topic of women. Everything from people who observe reality rawdata with emotion leads to mispremises.
Their primal desires are extremely irksome. Especially when they virtue signal to try and hide it.
Women unconsciously virtue signal. They don't even individually weigh if that is a good course to take. Its the uniform geno offhand expression. Something that is deeply programmed within all of its like shows that their biology is very determined to make it highly replicated. It's a mandatory geno-expression, MGE.
The more varied something is, like someone who is born a schizophrenic (rare) then the less of an MGE it is, more of just a fringe geno-expression, FGE.
Women have this ubiquitous mandatory geno expression because I think the only way they c ould survive is if they're tribal info-brokers. Who are watchful about the undersided primal priorities, of mankind need to be on hawk-watch, so that they can have survival currency against those who could dominate them (beta males). Women want to funnel everything to themselves and the chad.

Most spoiled betas in the wrest like ER are entitled and that's why its so frustrating when reality dare shift our paradigms that we are not special. And we won't ahve it. Even if human biology is stacked in opposition to us.

Last edited: