Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over You don't need to be rejected by a 1000 women to know it's over for you

Uglyme

Uglyme

Incel lives matter
★★
It was over for you since the minute your ugly features started to show at the age of five. I know it will sound childish but remember that little girl who called you ugly in elementary school when you just said "hi" to her? Or the girl in highschool who rejected you? At that point you knew it was OVER for you. You wouldn't find another opinion more honest than that. It only takes ONE female to reject you. Not two. Not 10. Not 1000. Just one. Never forget this. There aren't two women who think differently about you. If your female coworker thinks you're repulsive, then so does the female cashier at the store, and the girl you sit next to on the bus, and your teacher, and the nurse who injects you, and the female cop who fines you, and your boss, and your sister, and your female pastor, and your mom. EVERY SINGLE WOMEN ON THIS FUCKING PLANET THINKS YOU'RE UGLY NOT FOR YOUR PERSONALITY BUT FOR YOUR LOOKS AND ALL OF THEM WILL REJECT YOU CAUSE THEY'RE ALL WHORES. And they will reject me cause I'm the ugliest of men. Good night and I hope covid 19 kills every human once and for all.

inb4 NT copers

you don’t even really need to be rejected by one nowadays. Females will show their disliking for u because of ur uglyness through micro emotions And body language.

If you have to try , it’s over

If you get Tinder rejected you'll most likely get real-life rejected.

Why did u change it tho?
And what was it btw?
I was trying to see if I liked one enough to keep it temporarily , but decided to keep Jake. I had Mika from Owari no seraph

By NT coper do you mean incels who blame basically everything or basically nothing on not being NT?
the ones that blame everything on not being NT.

The exception to this rule is diagnosed autism

I was trying to see if I liked one enough to keep it temporarily , but decided to keep Jake. I had Mika from Owari no seraph
Too many anime avis bruh better keep yours
Also it's a postmaxxing icon ngl:feelsokman:

Delusional post, but the essence of the idea is correct. You don't have to be rejected 1k times true, but knowing pre puberty its over is simply preposterous. Some people have ugly duckling syndrome or glow up.

Should've taken the opportunity when a girl said she liked me in 3rd grade, could've become Chad

>be me
>be 2/10 truecel
>Its over

the ones that blame everything on not being NT.

The exception to this rule is diagnosed autism
Oh ok. Yeah I'm in that camp too. Although I myself have been diagnosed with autism spectrum and I know in my bones it has zero to do with inceldom so I'm even more radical about it than you.

Oh ok. Yeah I'm in that camp too. Although I myself have been diagnosed with autism spectrum and I know in my bones it has zero to do with inceldom so I'm even more radical about it than you.
so you think if you have two dudes of the same looks, money, and status level, then autism can't make a difference?

so you think if you have two dudes of the same looks, money, and status level, then autism can't make a difference?
Same looks? High tier looks? Yeah not really. if the sane one gets the girl then the retard can go find him another independent of any competitive what have you. Lower status chick for the sperg though probably but no big deal.

Just look in the mirror

Same looks? High tier looks? Yeah not really. if the sane one gets the girl then the retard can go find him another independent of any competitive what have you. Lower status chick for the sperg though probably but no big deal.
lets go with 5/10 looks and strong social circle

lets go with 5/10 looks and strong social circle
5/10s are screwed anyway but sure I'll concede that the aut is disadvantaged. I was thinking more in terms of folks who have certain odds to begin with based on PSL placement mostly.

5/10s are screwed anyway but sure I'll concede that the aut is disadvantaged. I was thinking more in terms of folks who have certain odds to begin with based on PSL placement mostly.
5/10 dudes can score landwhales if they're NT

5/10 dudes can score landwhales if they're NT
Woah wait! Doesn't that go against things you've said before or am I crazy? I though you were a fervent sub 8er like comrade Colvin.

Woah wait! Doesn't that go against things you've said before or am I crazy? I though you were a fervent sub 8er like comrade Colvin.
sub 8 doesn't say all men who are sub 8 are incel bro.

BOYS wasent there like a guy here who did 1k cold approaches and faield?

sub 8 doesn't say all men who are sub 8 are incel bro.
Ok right. But even I don't see 5s with landwhales unless, wait for it...thugmaxxed. At least aesthetically, like that guy Blue Skies Media. Anyway, I'm digressing. Probably they are.

Ok right. But even I don't see 5s with landwhales unless, wait for it...thugmaxxed. At least aesthetically, like that guy Blue Skies Media. Anyway, I'm digressing. Probably they are.

see? It can happen if you're desperate enough and average