Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel You dont matter, know your place

Tempus Edax Rerum

Tempus Edax Rerum

Sexless, Neutered, tax-paying Mouse
★★★★★
Monday FA Monday! They dogged him on Looksmax, I'm mad TBH. The man is a treasure.

This is honestly such an eye opening video for you coping subhumans.

"I am going to ascend this, ascend that....
If just gymcel, stemcelmax, careermax, just wait till I put the spinners on my Honda accord...."

Just listen to how "life extinguishingly" stark the difference is for a lowly bottom class, floor moping goblin like yourself and a highest lvl VIP Divine Chad. Everywhere you venture as Chad, you've already won, you're the Victor, you are just there to collect the trophies and fuck the women who are lined up and waiting for you.

Lmao, and here you are, a fucking goblin thinking you can WORK your way into the Palace mopping floors...

The whole societal structure, ultimately caters and serves the GENETIC ELITE, everything else is a MYTH, it is pure farse, illusion, a magical spell to keep the obedient slave goblin chipping away at the iron ores in the mine...YOU WERE BORN TO SERVE, YOU ARE A GENETIC FAILURE, your only purpose in your pathetic short brutuish existence is to serve your masters, namely the beautiful, the aesthetic, the divine Chad and his endless harem of women.

If I hear anymore coping, from anyone, about you benching more 20 LBS, or you getting that 50 cent raise at your shitty cubical job... I will tell you, "Subhuman know your place. Dreams of Grandure are not for you. You exist only to serve the interests of those that matter,namely the beautiful, the natures chosen Children -- Chad and his harem of Women."

Last edited:
This is honestly such an eye opening video for you coping subhumans.

"I am going to ascend this, ascend that....
If just gymcel, stemcelmax, careermax, just wait till I put the spinners on my Honda accord...."

Just listen to how "life extinguishingly" stark the difference is for a lowly bottom class, floor moping goblin like yourself and a highest lvl VIP Divine Chad. Everywhere you venture as Chad, you've already won, you're the Victor, you are just there to collect the trophies and fuck the women who are lined up and waiting for you.

Lmao, and here you are, a fucking goblin thinking you can WORK your way into the Palace mopping floors...

The whole societal structure, ultimately caters and serves the GENETIC ELITE, everything else is a MYTH, it is pure farse, illusion, a magical spell to keep the obedient slave goblin chipping away at the iron ores in the mine...YOU WERE BORN TO SERVE, YOU ARE A GENETIC FAILURE, your only purpose in your pathetic short brutuish existence is to serve your masters, namely the beautiful, the aesthetic, the divine Chad and his endless harem of women.

If I hear anymore coping, from anyone, about you benching more 20 LBS, or you getting that 50 cent raise at your shitty cubical job... I will tell you, "Subhuman know your place. Dreams of Grandure are not for you. You exist only to serve the interests of those that matter,namely the beautiful, the natures chosen Children -- Chad and his harem of Women."
Lord i had to be drunk to finish reading that, thank you nonetheless woke brother.