Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious "You don't look autistic" is evidence of the prejudiced nature of normgroids

Atavistic Autist

Atavistic Autist

Intersectional autistic supremacy
★★★★★
On this forum, many people mistakenly associate autism with looks, but this tendency is not unique to the .co.

Normgroids do it all the time, because they've formed a heuristic in their minds about autism meaning ugly and thus retarded, so when you are at least average looking as an autist and don't act retarded but have learned to be socially reserved, they will deny the fact that you're autistic.

I theorize this is because they want to maintain a justification to bully you, and when you state the fact that you're autistic, it temporarily makes them feel bad to think of you as someone to exploit and brutalize (which they think of socially reserved and lonely people by programming default -- as suckers to ensnare, torture, and kill).

Last edited:
Fakecel if you tell people you are autistic and they don't go "Oh, that's right, there was something off about you".

they associate separate negative characteristics with one another to further justify their disgust for those that they deem as undesirable.

Fakecel if you tell people you are autistic and they don't go "Oh, that's right, there was something off about you".

I have a personal grudge against autists

I am ashamed of myself for instantly recognizing your pfp ngl

tfw no autistic gf to take care of and share bamkuchens with

This implies that normgroids are honest, and not liars.

They will often not insult you, but seek to raise your self-esteem, so that you let down your guard.

I have a personal grudge against autists
Poor neurotypical can't even NPCmaxx and do the most basic biological act and expression of body language (sex), JFL.

Last edited:
This implies that normgroids are honest, and not liars.

They will often not insult you, but seek to raise your self-esteem, so that you let down your guard.

Poor neurotypical can't even NPCmaxx and do the most basic biological act and expression of body language (sex), JFL.
Since I'm retarded autists IQ mogged me my entire school years without having to try much. I also got bullied by an autist

Since I'm retarded autists IQ mogged me my entire school years without having to try much. I also got bullied by an autist
That's actually brutal ngl.

Autism and narcissism are linked together, sort of like psychopathy and narcissism, except autistic narcissism revolves around abstract intelligence, whereas psychopaths are more proud of their ability to use physical means to assert their superiority (including, or perhaps particularly, by having sex).

Last edited:
That's actually brutal ngl.

Autism and narcissism are linked together, sort of like psychopathy and narcissism, except autistic narcissism revolves around abstract intelligence, whereas psychopaths are more proud of their ability to use physical means to assert their superiority.
Yes it wasn't physical builying and everyone liked him he was the smartest kid in school. But lifefuel for me his family had to move and he got bullied in his new school probably by chads

NPC's can only process a limited array of behavioral cues, generate a novel combination and they'll glitch their instruction set.

Yes it wasn't physical builying and everyone liked him he was the smartest kid in school. But lifefuel for me his family had to move and he got bullied in his new school probably by chads
Was he a high functioning autistic? I have met autists, but they had extremely poor reasoning and were easy to control.

The sperg savant was definitely insecure about his lack of social graces, and bullied you for that reason (as a way of compensating for being socially aberrant).

The fact that a sudden change in his social environment led to him being bullied himself demonstrates the original precariousness of his position.

I hope that you can forgive autists on the .co for this, because we are brutalized by life ourselves, and learn to be brutal in our own way as a coping mechanism for this. My original instinct was to bully you, for example, because I thought of you as an extroverted NT -- the type of person who would bully me.

The sperg savant was definitely insecure about his lack of social graces, and bullied you for that reason (as a way of compensating for being socially aberrant).

The fact that a sudden change in his social environment led to him being bullied himself demonstrates the original precariousness of his position.

I hope that you can forgive autists on the .co for this, because we are brutalized by life ourselves, and learn to be brutal in our own way as a coping mechanism for this. My original instinct was to bully you, for example, because I thought of you as an extroverted NT -- the type of person who would bully me.
I don't really care anymore I'm a lot mentally stronger than I was back then

I met a kid from my class (in middle school) few months ago. And when I said I was like half autistic in MS he said he was thinking I was crazy back then too.

Seriously when I think about it now it is so clear I was socially retarded back then but my parents didnt even noticed anything

Was he a high functioning autistic? I have met autists, but they had extremely poor reasoning and were easy to control.
"Functioning" is just a euphemism for "IQ."

Anyway, I can't really complain about normgroids thinking of autists as retarded, because this failo is what will enable me to get NEETbuxx, and I don't buy into the folly of "autism advocacy" (making the capitalist workplace more suitable for spergs and improving their image under the liberal system).

I don't really care anymore I'm a lot mentally stronger than I was back then
An autistic poster on this forum made a revealing thread that relates to our discussion:

Last edited: