Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill You don’t have to be ugly, being unattractive is enough to be incel

VirginAutistManlet

VirginAutistManlet

Mythic
★★★★★
30% of men being incel in that study proves it.

Just because you (as a male) rate other guys as not being ugly, and or being average, doesn’t mean they’re fakecel. Women rate average men who are not considered “attractive” as bad as they rate ugly men. Not being attractive doesn’t mean you’re ugly, or just means you’re unattractive as a man to women who have a massively inflated sense of what they consider to be attractive. I would be willing to bet that the majority of incels have unattractive faces, not flat out legitimate ugly faces.

Calling others fakecel or mentalcel for not being hideously ugly is you making the assumption that foids rate men the same fairness that men rate foids, which is completely incorrect and a false assumption. You already see in studies that women rate the majority of men as being unattractive with a very low rating, where as men rate the majority of women as average. This alone debunks the fakecel/mentalcel theories some of you guys come up with to try and discredit certain people’s inceldom.

Last edited:
Women's standards have become ridiculous
OK cupid data

View attachment 178883

I never get tired of this image.

I love how it shoves down your throat who have the impossible standards of beauty.

I love how it shows there are 0% of men who are considered "most attractive" by women.

Imagine a room with 100 men, then you put them in order, ugliest to prettiest.... the 20th most beautiful men would be considered AVERAGE by women. That's how fucked up their standards are.

Seriously though, fuck women.

I'm ugly.

But i feel better now for some reason

@Ropemaxx
I agree with this thread tbh. High iq
You dont have to be ugly or gross to be incel anymore. Its enough if you lack any attractive features. Standards have changed, we do not live in 1950 anymore :feelscry:

View attachment 178883

This right here is what I mean.

Fakecels and Mentalcels can only truly be a legitimate thing, so long as foids rate men in the same fairness that men rate foids, but that doesn't happen, so yes, there are many incels out there and here, who you would think shouldn't be incel, but they're, because of foids rating system.

To foids 1-6/10 are all the same.