Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting "You don't have the power"

D

Darkoff

Self-banned
-
When I was in infants or primary school, during break and lunch it was an unwritten rule that whoever got the ball from the teacher was in charge of the game, who played on what team, what game we played, etc. One time I was the one who got the ball and I was commanding people what to do and got ignored and when I questioned why I was being ignored one of the guys said it was because "you don't have the power."

there should really be a limit on how many threads a GrAY can make in a day :feelsUgh:

When I was in infants or primary school, during break and lunch it was an unwritten rule that whoever got the ball from the teacher was in charge of the game, who played on what team, what game we played, etc. One time I was the one who got the ball and I was commanding people what to do and got ignored and when I questioned why I was being ignored one of the guys said it was because "you don't have the power."
:feelsUnreal:

You should have went ER (on counter strike)