Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill You don't have any real friends

Disillusioned

Disillusioned

Banned
-
Tell your so called friends things they don't want to hear and they will dump you. It's extremely rare for them to not do this. Nobody genuinely gives a shit about their "friends". They are just a means to an end. Somebody to play games with because they do a better job than the shitty AI. Somebody to boost your ego by telling you how great they are. They don't actually mean anything to do you. Nor do you actually mean anything to them. It's all fake bullshit that ultimately means nothing.

I mean, what the fuck is a "friend" anyway? What is a "friend"? Is it somebody to do things with? But by that logic you can argue that the losers you play online games with that you don't even know are your "friends". Friends don't exist.

You're my real friend @Disillusioned :heart:

People will always let you down.

Everyone on this planet has their own interests at heart. Human beings are naturally selfish.

The ones that claim to care about other people are only doing so for social virtue signalling points. If they weren’t validated by anyone and had their ego stroked then they wouldn’t give a fuck.

Friends will stab you in the back if it means that they benefit.

No such thing a real friends if you don't have friends to begin with.

The thing is men like us aren't valery by anyone except maybe our families. Femoids on the other hand are loved unconditionally by most in western cuck society. The life of a typical foid is unimaginable to us; they have unlimited support from the outside world, and we might as well be living in the wilderness.

I do. I argue with them about the blackpill almost every day

Somebody to play games with because they do a better job than the shitty AI.

Ah but what I really wanted

The AI is better tbhnglnglnglnglgnhtbththbthtbthtbhthtblgnglnglnglg

i always keep this in mind. no one gives a shit about you

The thing is men like us aren't valery by anyone except maybe our families. Femoids on the other hand are loved unconditionally by most in western cuck society. The life of a typical foid is unimaginable to us; they have unlimited support from the outside world, and we might as well be living in the wilderness.

Everyone on this planet has their own interests at heart. Human beings are naturally selfish.

The ones that claim to care about other people are only doing so for social virtue signalling points. If they weren’t validated by anyone and had their ego stroked then they wouldn’t give a fuck.

Friends will stab you in the back if it means that they benefit.
humanity can go to hell

The only people you can really trust are family members, but even that trust is circumspect

I believe being good looking, successful, and independent are the keys to happiness more than friends. If you have those things, you can make friends any time you want, but you're not beholden to them.

Friendships function no different than dating or relationships. You can only get with people on your level, and if you are the lower value of the two, you will always have to work to maintain it. While if you're a high value person, friends and women will come to you naturally.

The only people you can really trust are family members, but even that trust is circumspect

Agreed. Blood binds for life. Everyone else is transient.

Agreed. Blood binds for life. Everyone else is transient.
I think it applies to most of us. My parents and siblings are the sole reason I don't rope. All my friends have pretty much drifted away or just showed they weren't worth the effort

I guess we just have to accept this shit. Some people who are aware of how transient relationships are take advantage and dont give a fuck about pushing people away. It's an argument for being low inhibitions in general

I came to grips with this years ago. I would never call any of my former friends. They became sick of always having to start the conversation, and eventually just stopped calling me. It honestly feels less stressful without them, and I feel better now that time has passed.

I came to grips with this years ago. I would never call any of my former friends. They became sick of always having to start the conversation, and eventually just stopped calling me. It honestly feels less stressful without them, and I feel better now that time has passed.

Literally same here, life is brutal and it is over

I have no friends and don't think I ever will, everybody you meet ends up out of your life in one way or the other, so it's just a waste of time in my eyes.
that's the truth, but the only person you can truly trust is yourself.

All my "friends" and I went our seperate ways a long ass time ago, so yeah the OP is right, there is no such thing as "friends"

I mean, what the fuck is a "friend" anyway? What is a "friend"? Is it somebody to do things with?
Its altruism, it literally is a means to an end. A benefit for a benefit. You help them so they help you. Family is just a more extreme version of this. Thank biology for this shitty system.

you only say this because you never experienced good friendship with people that actually sacrifice for you.
aka. you are not good looking

friendship is based on what one can gain from the other.