Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL You don't exist

Yep, i dont exist and i will nevER be a normie.

Breaking: Incel rate drops to 0%

We did it guys, we are incels no longer :feelsautistic::feelsmusic::feelzez:

Summary written by ChatGPT:
The term "incel" stands for "involuntarily celibate" and refers to men who claim they cannot attract women despite their efforts. However, the argument here is that true incels do not exist. For a man to be truly involuntarily celibate, he would need to do everything possible to increase his value yet still fail to attract women. Most self-identified incels do not make such efforts—they often do not exercise, pursue education, or maintain decent jobs. Thus, their celibacy is voluntary, stemming from a lack of self-improvement rather than an inability to attract women. The issue is not that incels can't have sex at all; they simply can't have sex with the women they desire. If they lowered their standards or increased their efforts, they could find partners. Therefore, the concept of incels as men who cannot find any sexual partners is flawed; they are actually voluntarily celibate within their self-imposed boundaries of effort and standards.
This is redpill cope. No amount of self-improvement can help someone who is short and very ugly. The author of this video is proposing betabuxing, which can't replace genuine woman attraction.

The author of this video is just a typical bluepilled NPC

I love how he says that incels are like obese men who wont try to lose weight to become more valuable as a man, but at the same time he says that incels could have sex with ugly and fat foids. That just goes to show how it's completely acceptable if a foid is fat but a guy should never ever be fat because that makes him low value.

:soy:“just go to the gym bro”:soy:

:soy:“just increase your value bro!”:soy:

:soy: “Just make money bro”:soy:

:soy:“just lower your standards bro!”:soy:

:soy:“It’s all in your head bro!”:soy:

I hope the guy who made this video gets hit by a truck.

For a man to be truly involuntarily celibate, he would need to do everything possible to increase his value yet still fail to attract women.
'WHAT DO YOU MEAN YOU HAVEN'T DONE EVERYTHING POSSIBLE TO IMPRESS WOMEN???' :soy:

redpillers are such simps jfl

they put pussy on a pedestal (LIKE MY AVI UWU) so much that they desperately look for new ways to appease their queens, then they call it 'self-improvement' even though it's really just self-abasement

they are actually voluntarily celibate within their self-imposed boundaries of effort and standards.
retarded take too

yeah incels are clearly all pure ascetic monks who are voluntarily celibate and have sworn off the sins of the flesh

Peace Out Reaction GIF

I jog every day, have a six figure income and have 2 degrees. Try again soy with not exercising, not having a good job or being educated.

I don't have any friends. I don't talk to my neighbors. No one checks on me. No one ever interacts with me, I don't receive any yearly holiday greetings via text from my former colleagues. I'm essentially a ghost, I don't exist.

I love how he says that incels are like obese men who wont try to lose weight to become more valuable as a man, but at the same time he says that incels could have sex with ugly and fat foids. That just goes to show how it's completely acceptable if a foid is fat but a guy should never ever be fat because that makes him low value.
I hate the double standards. What a clown world

Femoid/Soyfag Coping Tactic #4829: de-legitimize, downplay and disregard the suffering of men particularly incels with reason being: "coz whamen ar ownle viktimz":feelstastyman:

Yeah thats LITERRALY true.

Ai made jewish ran redpilled faggot that wrote this stupid ass script

They could have sex with fat woman " .

Juggernaut law at it again .