Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cope You don't deserve me

G

Guest2

I keep having good ideas for threads and whatnot, but then I'm like, "Why would I share them with these cunts?" Honestly, I don't remember how I could cope by writing high IQ threads before. Maybe because I felt a strong sense of community and wanted others to respect me by posting stuff, and the validation of that kept me going, but now it's like, "eh.." I think I remember enjoying writing the threads though; maybe I was just revelling in my own smugness

(srs tho, I enjoy your threads)

I dont post threats sry :feelstrash:

did not read any of that

High velocity narcissist

Sorry I have failed you, bunny master

Read every word

I don't deserve anyone according to my personaliteehee.

Don't deserves me

Tfw reading the first 3 words of a thread then writing a response.

You deserve better.

Hemp rope instead of nylon

I keep having good ideas for threads and whatnot, but then I'm like, "Why would I share them with these cunts?" Honestly, I don't remember how I could cope by writing high IQ threads before. Maybe because I felt a strong sense of community and wanted others to respect me by posting stuff, and the validation of that kept me going, but now it's like, "eh.." I think I remember enjoying writing the threads though; maybe I was just revelling in my own smugness
K

Lol at making threads or posting videos, maybe you get 5 people at most that will read or watch.

In Reality we dont even exist , all this is just an elaborate fantasy created by your brain .
In the End youre talking to yourself and those low effort responses are just a metaphor for your increasing Mental Degeneration .

In Reality we dont even exist , all this is just an elaborate fantasy created by your brain .
In the End youre talking to yourself and those low effort responses are just a metaphor for your increasing Mental Degeneration .
Oh, so you're the retard fragment of my imagination
OK, so first of all this is a joke. Jack and I are bros, and there is no need to give me an instant permaban. This is a disclaimer to clarify, with no room for error or ambiguity, that this is a work of satire designed to elicit a smile, not a personal attack. Thank you for your time.

I have a nice car, a BMW.

Try to talk with girls, they love high effort posts sweaty!

just effortpost faggot. most of the users here will always be too stupid to understand but those of us who know will appreciate it. theres a reason only a few rule the world compared to the billions who live in it.

And on this day, the 12th day of the 10th month of the year 2019, not a single word was read.

does it feel like u pour ur iq in trash can

I get enough gratification from seeing the username "Naziarabwog95" every time you post. Never fails to make me smile.