Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

“You don’t deserve a gf because you don’t respect women”

FishmanBecker

FishmanBecker

Officer
And? Why should that be a qualifier on whether or not foids want to sleep with me or not? How do they know about my online personality? Every single woman beater in history has been chad, not some inkwell. In addition, why should I respect women? I’ve never met one that has deserved respect. Respect is earned. I don’t even respect most men for that matter.

women don't respect anyone yet get everything given to them for free

I don't have a gf and I don't respect women.

even if i had a loving loyal gf, i would only respect her not women as a whole.

It's really stupid because Chad gets GFs no matter whether he respects them or not - disrespect is just seen as "confidence".

'deserving' doesn't matter, they are foids and should be forced to serve the needs of men

Lack of respect to women is a result, not a cause

I would be a full time woman respecter if that actually got me laid.

The amount of "respect" a man has for a woman has never been a determining factor of whether he got laid or not

Yeah because they don't respect me lol wtf :feelskek: you treat me badly, I treat you badly

I don't have a gf and I don't respect women.

even if i had a loving loyal gf, i would only respect her not women as a whole.
Same. Women as a whole don’t deserve respect

"Respect women and be a good person inkwell" :foidSoy: Meanwhile foids constantly date and fuck dark triad Chads who`ve been to prison

They say that to keep ugly men in check. No women truly believe this shit.