Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill "You dodged a bullet thanks to her rejecting you" is the biggest cope of all time

FidelCashflow

FidelCashflow

Banned
-
:soy:"Oh so she rejected you for being ugly, well dont worry because you dodged a bullet" :soy:
This is such a cope because if one girl is rejecting you because of a feature like face or height then you are most likely going to get rejected by all other women
We all know that women are attracted to similar features like square jaw and tall height. So if one of them is rejecting you that shows you dont have the looks level to be accepted by other females.

To say I dodged a bullet is to try and tell me what kind of women I should want. What is she, shallow? Maybe I want to be liked for shallow reasons.

I mean you kind of are. Normies get cheated on and treated like trash all the time by their girlfriends so I couldn't imagine what it'd be like for an ugly guy.

I cringe every time I see this soyboy cope.
if one girl is rejecting you because of a feature like face or height then you are most likely going to get rejected by all other women
The average modern roast beef is beyond saving.

I don't think i ever dodged a bullet.

I mean you kind of are. Normies get cheated on and treated like trash all the time by their girlfriends so I couldn't imagine what it'd be like for an ugly guy.
Exactly. Not dodging a bullet because you're ugly, but dodging a bullet because you'd get treated like shit/cheated on.

cope, you could still get laid. I'd be content with getting laid but not a relationship at this point in my life

cope, you could still get laid. I'd be content with getting laid but not a relationship at this point in my life
how are you gonna get laid so much that you regularly have sex? you'd have to be a high tier normie minimum, with great social skills and connections.
or have a godly tinder profile.

a relationship is superior because you get sex whenever you want, all the time

:dab:

Filip Grzincic Matrix scene recreation bullet trails 6

how are you gonna get laid so much that you regularly have sex? you'd have to be a high tier normie minimum, with great social skills and connections.
or have a godly tinder profile.

a relationship is superior because you get sex whenever you want, all the time
LOL you missed the point of what I was saying.

I WOULD take a relationship, but if I could get laid without relationship access, I'd be happy with that too. Even if it wasn't super consistent

I've dodged bullets my whole life

Yeah totally better to die a miserable virgin than deal with such a TOXIC relationship.

LOL you missed the point of what I was saying.

I WOULD take a relationship, but if I could get laid without relationship access, I'd be happy with that too. Even if it wasn't super consistent
Makes sense ngl

The lengths nornies go to remain blissful and keep their hope

Ive actually heard ppl say “its her loss not mine” :lul::lul:

:soy:"Oh so she rejected you for being ugly, well dont worry because you dodged a bullet" :soy:
This is such a cope because if one girl is rejecting you because of a feature like face or height then you are most likely going to get rejected by all other women
We all know that women are attracted to similar features like square jaw and tall height. So if one of them is rejecting you that shows you dont have the looks level to be accepted by other females.
Its such an easy thing to tell guys too becaise most foids are hypergamous or just batshit crazy. Only unicorns arent like this and of course they are chadonly anyway.

She can invite you for sex and then do a false rape accusation on you, so yes, she rejecting you can avoid you some problems

I cringe every time I see this soyboy cope.

The average modern roast beef is beyond saving.
agreed to these 2 points

*gasp*

Women are NOT a hive mind! You disgusting misogynist!!!!111 :soy:

It's not me who dodged a bullet, it's she who dodged my dick, which was so easy given its size.