Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill "You dodged a bullet gurl"

Nordicel94

Nordicel94

Pancake-faced viking-cel
★★★★
Is always said to foids after they've been pumped and dumped by Chad. Yet these foids keep getting back on the shooting range, allowing themselves to be targets. Most bitches got more bullet holes than Swiss cheese by the time they're 23.

It is basically said by everyone nowadays.

COPE.

I disagree. "u dodget a bullet gurl" is mostly said after a f0id is rejected by a normie (she fucked all the chads so goes for the betabuxx normie) or when his pERsonality is "bad". In reality most wh0res dont really complain when chad leaves them or do not even discuss that. obv theres some execptions but thats what i think.

I disagree. "u dodget a bullet gurl" is mostly said after a f0id is rejected by a normie (she fucked all the chads so goes for the betabuxx normie) or when his pERsonality is "bad". In reality most wh0res dont really complain when chad leaves them or do not even discuss that. obv theres some execptions but thats what i think.
I see your point, but if it's been a longer situationship with the Chad and she finds out about him sleeping with several other girls, I think this applies too.

It is basically said by everyone nowadays.

COPE.
It's the modern version of "yolo" like the kids in my middle school were saying back then all the time, just to makeup for their own bad decision making. I really fucking hate this society, this is what happens when you diminish the concept of "shame". We need shame and actual bullying back. Social media has made these kids today absolute faggots.