Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill You didn't get a gf in 2019 either. So, 2018, 2017, 2016, ...2010, ...2005...See a pattern?! You will NEVER have this...

FACEandLMS

FACEandLMS

I Should KMS
Women are CHARGING MEN to VENMO them MONEY in order for them to send men a MAKE-BELIEVE loving TEXT. Women are at the forefront of the polyamory movement, dating 2 or 3 men at once. Women are EMPOWERED now more than ever not to rely on a husband's money and status. The govt is the husband. All she needs in a man is GENETICS and TINGLY FEELINGS = BONES. And you still think you have a chance if you are sub5 in looks (sub4 if white)?

UNDERSTAND. You will NEVER have a wife who REALLY LOVES YOU if you are sub5 (you may get to betabuxx a 35yo ex-cumdumpster if you're "lucky").

uttOUec.png

You will never get to upload innocent happy pictures of you and your family (which will be misconstrued by IncelTears cuz they have warped minds) on Instagram:

image0.png

You will NEVER LOVE YOURSELF:

confident-men.jpg

If you are TRULY sub5 (sub4 for whites) and are not a fakecel then you will never be happy. The best you can hope for is to not feel suicidal. 2020 is upon us. 365 more days of rejection, gaslighting by IncelTears/normies about your personality being the problem (for some here, that is legit though!) and wishing you were dead but being too much of a pussy to do anything about it.

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!

FACE AND LMSSS
FACE AND LMSSS
ITS OVER

Hope you dont cancel your livestream bro, alot of peoples new years eve depend on it now.

I also see the pattern :feelsrope:

did you posted this the past new year eve?
it's not the first time i read this.

In the 2020s, literally all non-chad males will become incel. Hypergamy will only get worse and worse....

Pure, concentrated ropefuel :feelsrope:

Omg. Water is wet.

Women are EMPOWERED now more than ever not to rely on a husband's money and status. The govt is the husband. All she needs in a man is GENETICS and TINGLY FEELINGS = BONES.
Nicely summarized.

"You didn't get a gf in X,Y, Z year"

It's not like this is a stochastic problem. There are very clear, objective, demonstrable factors that determine if we even get a chance of having a gf.

I got drunk watching the FACEandLMS livestream on Christmas day. I was dying with laughter at the start when you were saying how over it is to be watching on Christmas DAY. Looking forward to the new years eve livestream tonight.

Those kids will be giga Stacies/Chad.

I agree. It's useless thinking that we have a chance. Women are transforming society into their own interests.

Hope you do the livestream tonight face!

I was born and then my life was over.

THE HEIGHTPILL STRIKES AGAIN
LOOK HOW FUCKING TALL HE IS COMPARED TO HIS GF I CAN'T STAND THIS SHIT ANYMORE
Height+ Face. Farrrrrrrkkk why was I born 5’6:kys::feelsree::woke::woke:

Even noodlewhores (I’m white btw) reject me cause of my height and frame fml
Yeah.
Foids reject you, others emasculate you as well.
This life is a fucking joke if you are a manlet.

Tall dark handsome or death

Yeah.
Foids reject you, others emasculate you as well.
This life is a fucking joke if you are a manlet.
I think to compensate as a manlet you need a really high tier face like 8+ even then foids will ridicule you because of your height.
Tall dark handsome or death
Yeah that’s the reality of the world we live in, unless you want to betabux

I think to compensate as a manlet you need a really high tier face like 8+ even then foids will ridicule you because of your height.
Exactly.

Based and high IQ thread/reminder.

Vicious reminder bro

True. My chadfish has proven to me that it's absolutely over. Girls who wouldn't give me the time of the day are now messaging my chadfish nonstop.

JFL that kid masculinity mogs most men facially at like 7yo.

That's what genetically superior people look like. We're not even the same species. We're playing this game on a completely different level - nightmare mode with no assists on and if you suffer one hit you're dead.