Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

TeeHee "You choose not to be social"

jerrycan dan

jerrycan dan

autistic retard
-
I was sitting with the table at my mother, discussing my attempt to get a job while at university.
She brings up the apparent fact that there are lots of nice people out there in the workplace. Apparently it feels great to smile at a customer as they walk into the shop because you've "totally changed their day" and you have a "huge" ability to change things that way. I felt physical pain when hearing this but did nothing. She then said that I would know about this if I "chose to be social".

JFL at walking your child into a psychiatrist's office as a child and having them diagnosed with autism in front of you, but still wondering day in day out 15 years later why they aren't "choosing to be social". JFL at raising an ugly manlet son with no real prospects other than wageslaving, not even bothering to ask why he hasn't got a girlfriend yet because you probably know it's not happening, and wondering why he thinks he has no reason to go out and do anything, much less "be social". JFL at women claiming to be paragons of empathy but being unable to put themselves in the shoes of their own children.

A few days before this, she said a "beautiful young woman" she knew found a job easily. I guess it's only natural that most women completely fail to put themselves in men's shoes. I have applied for the same shit kind of jobs the beautiful young woman did and never heard back despite filling all the prerequisites for the job, I wonder why? Maybe it's because I can't compete with a gender that gets an instant boost on how likeable, appealing and not-expendable they are to everyone they meet.

I don't hate her for any of this, but it is very frustrating. It would be nice if people would realise that low-status young men withdraw not because they choose to do so, but because external conditions keep egging them on to do so. Many of the people who scream "why aren't you manning up!" also recognise types like MGTOW have been sent their own way and make fun of them for it. There is no winning, everything is your fault. The way society treats the average incel for withdrawing and not being a successful social butterfly is tantamount to making a downie do calculus and scolding them whenever they fail a test.

Become an electrician or a plumber. They make good money

Parents are bluepilled retards tbh. My dad once told me "i wish you stop sitting at your computer and go out and meet people like your brother"

Fully aware im a sperg with piss poor social skills. And of course he has to compare me to my NT Chad brother. JFL.

Parents are bluepilled retards tbh. My dad once told me "i wish you stop sitting at your computer and go out and meet people like your brother"

Fully aware im a sperg with piss poor social skills. And of course he has to compare me to my NT Chad brother. JFL.
social skills are a meme. it never began.
It would be nice if people would realise that low-status young men withdraw not because they choose to do so, but because external conditions keep egging them on to do so
bluepillers will never understand. especially not foids. doesn't matter if it's your mother.

If you're a 2/10 in looks going out and "being social" will only end badly for you.

god forbid im not happy go lucky social with foids when they're unpleasant

I've got an NT above-average normie tier brother, but otherwise, I feel ya.

this is why youre incel

i wouldn't choose to not be social if foids chose me to be their boyfriend, instead foids choose to reject me and leave me to rot in bleak loneliness

Women are terrible at understanding a male's experience.

There need to be a charity to help connect autistic people with meaningful employment.

You shouldn't be in the service industry if autistic.

Lol my dad said the same tbh

This is one of the reasons why i think the "Take a shower and get a haircut" """advice""" is so widespread.

There need to be a charity to help connect autistic people with meaningful employment.

You shouldn't be in the service industry if autistic.

I have great social skills now but life still sucks. It just makes it less depressing when u can talk and laugh with strangers. Yet i still prefer to be rotting most of the day

These fuckers dont understand that if I go out it would hurt me even more.

“So you’re going to stay in all summer?” Well, gee, I think going out and seeing Stacies wearing string clothing and people enjoying themselves at concerts, the beach, etc. sounds better!

im in the same position rn based post

Sorry sry for bad english xdd I am ruskyi but isn't it supoosed to be "I was sitting with my mother at the table" tbht bh ded srs.
I feel u tho tbhtbh ded srs, well at least they care or show that they care. Honestly, fuck just fuck, our poor parents were wagecucking their whole lives just to give birth to subhumans like us who are going to end their genetic line.

Sorry sry for bad english xdd I am ruskyi but isn't it supoosed to be "I was sitting with my mother at the table" tbht bh ded srs.
JFL that is pretty big mistake
LDARing really does rot your brain

It's already difficult for the average man. Just imagine an incel man.