Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL You can't win as a man.

Deleted member 60

Deleted member 60

-
Was talking to two of my friends earlier.

One of them is a 26 year old Chad. He's 6'2 with good frame, extroverted, dom face, and many of the features considered attractive in PSL circles. He has a shitty job and got his own place, but is struggling to make ends meet. This idiot gets laid a few times every month by going to clubs/parties or using tinder. He gets approached by two types of foids: hot gigasluts who want ONS and juggernauts who want LTRs. These girls usually have very obnoxious personalities so I can see why he hates them. Lately he's been depressed because he can't lock down a relationship. He insists that the slayer lifestyle is empty and unfulfilling. Retard basically told me that he would rather masturbate and LDAR at home than go out for drinks.

My other friend is a 21 year old normie. He's about 5'8 or 5'9, small frame, introverted/beta, dresses well, and has more of a prettyboy phenotype. He looks young for his age, still lives with his parents, and might be KV. When we go out he sometimes attracts girls who are "cute" (pretty faces with less impressive assets), but gets treated like shit by Stacys and juggernauts. This faggot is mad because he just wants to fuck around and all these girls want a serious relationship. He basically feels like betabux even though he doesn't have a job yet.

Who would you rather be? Tbh I can see things from both perspectives, but I think I would choose the second option and just fuck hookers on the side. It seems like guys need to experience both worlds to feel truly satisfied. Like we should have our own dual mating strategy tbh.

Last edited:
Chad, always be Chad no matter what.

Your Chad friend needs to stop being a whiny bitch and realize he’s got what 90% of males can merely dream about.

Your Chad friend needs to stop being a whiny bitch and realize he’s got what 90% of males can merely dream about.
I'm probably gonna sperg out on him soon.

giga chad or twink fucking beta loser? thats a real nutcracker right there.

be giga chad and get a girl with low self esteem who do everything you tell her to do like Secretary

Who would you rather be? Tbh I can see things from both perspectives, but I think I would choose the second option and just fuck hookers on the side. It seems like guys need to experience both worlds to feel truly satisfied. Like we should have our own dual mating strategy tbh.

Sounds like a grass is always greener situation. Obviously the Chad is better. He is like a rich person who complains that having millions of dollars makes him "feel empty" when there are people starving and living paycheck to paycheck.

I could not bear the torture of having friends like that, brave OP

The chad.

2nd guy can only get LTRs, which are cucked.

Chads who say the slayer life is unfufilling needs to get LTRpilled.

The only reason to live as incel are the drugs

Just have friends theory.

Chad no question ask

Sounds like a grass is always greener situation. Obviously the Chad is better. He is like a rich person who complains that having millions of dollars makes him "feel empty" when there are people starving and living paycheck to paycheck.
This.

I’d be the chad, because I’m already a ugly beta loser.

this thread is Chad worship and you're all fags

what are juggernauts

what are juggernauts
Juggernaut law is the theory that unattractive women receive just as much, or even more romantic attention from men, because there are more men who think they have a realistic chance with her.
If a woman is below average height, has wonky teeth, Dumbo ears, this makes guys feel like they have a CHANCE with her, as opposed to if she were more "perfect", less flawed. So this means that even girls that are AVERAGE and BELOW still have guys hitting on them. You can't stop a woman's dating potential. She is like The Juggernaut. If she is a single mom, then more guys will think they are being her prince charming by rescuing her from all the "other bad, bad men out there". She is UNSTOPPABLE. Any flaw she has JUST MAKES HER STRONGER in the dating world.