Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting You can't underestimate female sentience if you intend to charlatan them.

Pinpoint

Pinpoint

Overlord
★★★★★
PUA doesn't fully articulate it. But you have to imagine how smart the other girl is before you try to pull anything to feign preselection/ pose value.
Foids can have thoughtfulness. And have specific stipulations and calculation concerning the future of their sexual/ life enterprise.
I see more girls who are paralegals/ anthropologists/ attorneys/ etc.
They probably absorb information at the same length/ depth we have. And are considering things in the same way we do.
You can't simply go forthrightly seduction style without being something that she... with her knowledge/ mental base (that is just as deep and thought out as yours) would consider as charlataning. You have to do what you wouldn't consider charlataning without doing what you would also consider as what someone would do if they didn't want to come off like they were charlataning.

Female sentience is that of men's. They're delicately nuanced. Although not as headstrong as men tend to be, they are a lot more silver lining/ fairy braided/ look on the bright side oriented.

PUA is just charlataning with swag and posing primal alpha status really. PUA makes the implicaiton that alphas still get laid, which means you gotta be distinct, and powerful among betas. But they don't beleive it comes from being dominant, gl, lms, halo effect from primal value. but girls won't agree with their theory.

To think we're on a higher sentience/ intelligence than they may be naive in some cases. Know that not all foids are hormonal. After all we tacitly admit they have stringent standards that are not just hormonal when we know PUA doesn't work. Some PUA shit works on female hormones. Ineffectually but still somewhat. But we know that it's impossible in many cases because females are organic, thinking, living creatures with emotions and preferences, and conceptualizations based on those preferences. No baldies and shorties.

We're human beings with the same interfacing module generally. You gotta understand thati f you wanna trick or contorl someone you have to take how they would think on the same level of your depth/ insight/ knowledge base that's typically available even ot hte pleb public into account.

Do chads really think about how sentient a girl is before texting "dtf?" on tinder?

Do chads really think about how sentient a girl is before texting "dtf?" on tinder?
I'm not talking about them. And a chad only has so much control if he's not going to be charming. If chad wants true domination he needs to be machiavellian. Being an oafhead sometimes is a turn off to certain women. Sometimes they want immaterial value. But they need the material value attraction quota satisfied all the same.

Example: An army of 1,5 million bloodthirsty, illegal immigrants is at our doors ready to kill the males, rape the females and the children and literally destroy the economy? FEMALES: "Oh poor things, just let them all in!! "REFUGEES WELCOME".
do all women react like that? or only some

Sorry brother, but I don't believe that to be true. Saying that the worms known as females have the same mental capacity as a male is something hard for me to take seriously. They may be able to use a computer, or do some math, but only at a very basic and shallow level.

They may have cognitive abilities similar to us males, but there are many big, enormous problems, that hinders them as idiots.

They are too emotional, they can't solve real life problems without putting stupid emotions in it. Example: An army of 1,5 million bloodthirsty, illegal immigrants is at our doors ready to kill the males, rape the females and the children and literally destroy the economy? FEMALES: "Oh poor things, just let them all in!! "REFUGEES WELCOME".
The cognitive/ perception/ intuition/ nervousness of verification are the things which separate us from charlatan leveraging them. And that is something they may even have more acutely to men. So you have to go even more fullproof than what you might suspect while looking like you're not.

In every other area though women are peripheral. They are good information hoarders, but have dulled problem solving acuity, and deft resourcefulness.

And yes women are just fairy braiding optimists.
Rational Opportunism Optimism is different than irrational opportunism.
If you have a bunch of illegal immigrants on the border and they're flowing in with the gates open, and you're like "look at the bright side" until the spics hurdle around you and gut you, were you being rational?
if half a room is a flood, do you choose to be positive, or stop the coming negative?
Some people really think that being pessimistic will turn you down a bad path. Maybe for softies/ easeneeders like women/ fairybraiders/ autists. But not for stable and rational people.
do all women react like that? or only some
majority

Brother don't take me wrong, I am ashamed to say, but I am not an intellectual. I believe you are more intelligent than me. This thread you wrote is very well crafted. And now I clearly see that you know and understand females better than I do. I wish that one day I become half as smart and well articulate as you are.

But I still need to tell you that the Female Optimism you talk about, I can't really agree with that. There is no way that they can't grasp the weight of a situation, the seriousness of a situation and remain Rationally Optimistic as you say.

I believe they are parasites, they are worse than worms, I believe that all their actions is thought with evilness and malice. They only want their own well being. But that is my (biased) personal opinion you certainly have a different one. When a room is flooded by half, you don't stay idle playing on the water, happy if it don't rise to the ceiling. You think hard and try to solve the problem, and if it can't be solved: claw, kick and punch the walls.
Optimism is about a conscious choice. We all grasp on to things in abotu the same level of sentience on subconscious levels. They just choose to brightside highlight things.

I don't disagree with you on you thinking they're evil. I believe it is primal nature to be conscientiously dark. Even though we hailed from several different sorts of hominids in anthropology, the most violent did end up winning, and they make up the majority of our genome.
I just believe you can be a different vein of entertainment and joy for them depending on what you to offer. But they still look for the primal dominarchical traits that excrete out power, self elevation, grandiosity, dominance, etc.

When a room is half flooded you fix the spillage. You do not focus on the side that isn't spilled. Or the fact the water feels good. Again you have to address the negative. Finding positive in something that's negative, and ignoring its negative effects doesn't make you safe from the negativity it holds.

We're on the same page. But my points are unfortunately so next level that it's difficult for people to grasp at first. Nothing personal.

Anyway to y'all out there, life is a game about conquering those who have great depth of understanding/ perception by being someone they wouldn't think knows about how you're tricking them. With methods they wouldn't presume to even cling to hope to know. Mind their perception of judgment though. It's something you couldn't or shouldn't know either. So you need unconventional methods to do it that are ingenious or depraved, and they wouldn't presume being executed/ used.

The way we gauge and understand how to do this is based on ourselves. We are our own reference manual.
You have to glean what people will know or won't based on their status, life experience, shadiness and intuited connections to dark/ shady/ ominous things (that require a lot of competence to master/ reside in). Something that's not in their reference manual. And you have to take into account the way human beings mostly accumulate knowledge, information, understanding, their scope, etc.

It's an even-out/ overlap game of being something that gives the pseudo-presented self impression you want to be in a way that others may not know/ suspect and it works. While performing well as someone who they wouldn't suspect or think could know how to do such things. It's about getting these two things right. Balancing one element with the other to perfection. The former without the latter will crumble. The latter without the former will be easily detected, and will likely leave you with justified underestimation.

Last edited: