Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill You can't truly hate women if you don't hate other men too

• Thread starter Deleted member 21230
  • Start date
Deleted member 21230

Deleted member 21230

Theorizer
-
I've been noticing that 2 types of incels have formed on this site:
  • Incels who have detached themselves completely from the social pyramid. They only think and act on their advantage, and search for allies only if there's a material gain from it (like with other like-minded incels). These types hate everyone who isn't an incel, including other males because they see them just as an other enemy. They are more likely to see the issue as a matter of class consciousness
  • Incels who still remain loyal to the social pyramid, even if they may believe the opposite. They make their alliances based on an ideology (which is the loyalty to the pyramid) and so are more likely to see other males as allies or even masters, people to beg for crumbs rather than to fight for victory. These people are more likely to have a reactionary mindset; even if that wouldn't actually favour them, they only care about hurting females
I want to talk about the 2nd kind. These people say they hate women but that's bullshit; because they're still loyal to the social pyramid, it means that they will still see women as their superior no matter what. Their "hate" is more like disdain and false sense of superiority, and it comes more from a will to assimilate other males' mindset (the classic "locker room talks") rather than an individual opinion stemming from one's life experiences.

These people will usually say things like: "Kill all foids" or something like that. These sentences are clearly without any meaning or motivation, and are usually only made to generate a response, be it approval from other incels or disdain from bluepillers. In the case they actually hold the will to kill women, that would be the final proof that their objective is the approval of other males

They will usually also focus only on the sexual/romantic issue, and overlook all the other disadvantages that an ugly male will face in life, and the systematic oppression that comes to be because of them. This is probably because the other forms of discrimination are enacted by other men too, and they would never go against their masters

I feel this may also be a matter of autistscel vs NTcels: the former would try to be his own self, and become the 1st kind of incel. While the second may obsess over gaining social respect, without caring that they will always be last no matter what.

In the end, you can only truly hate foids if you break the chains of the social pyramid and realize that the whole system is stacked against you

interesting tbh

both types of incels do nothing to change things
So can't really say one type is better than the other
The only difference is the 1st kind thinks other incels are allies and hate Chads
Both look for approval from other males, whether it's Chads or other incels

In general I agree, but I think the 1st group might also break down into other sub-groups. Like those who force themselves to interact with the social pyramid to be able to just survive (i.e. - working to make income, solo masturbating ((doing solo activities mostly)), and trying to discuss various points of view and find something to replace the void).

Checked and Checked

I hate everyone

Just a reminder: many ITfags are men.

Just a reminder: many ITfags are men.
That's the point. I don't know if that was your intention but this sentence makes it seem that men are to be hated only if they are soys. As if you (you in general, not you @GeneticTrashLoser ) were saying that chads and normies shouldn't be hated, despite the fact that they too are directly responsible for our suffering, only because deep down you (generic you) see them as your superiors.

Again, I don't know if that's what you wanted to say, but that was the impression. And that's exactly the kind of ideology that I wanted to discuss

Last edited:
autisticel reporting in

That's the point. I don't know if that was your intention but this sentence makes it seem that men are to be hated only if they are soys. As if you (you in general, not you @GeneticTrashLoser ) were saying that chads and normies shouldn't be hated, despite the fact that they too are directly responsible for our suffering, only because deep down you (general you) see them as your superiors.

Again, I don't know if that's what you wanted to say, but that was the impression. And that's exactly the kind of ideology that I wanted to discuss
I can see how my comment can be understood in that way, but no. That's not what I meant. I just used the ITfags as an example to reinforce the belief that men can contribute to our suffering as well. Chads and normies are indeed responsible for our suffering, but I felt like mentioning someone who is as morally reprehensible as the ITcucks would make a stronger point.

I hate whiteknights, cucks, and chad chasing whores.

both types of incels do nothing to change things
So can't really say one type is better than the other
The only difference is the 1st kind thinks other incels are allies and hate Chads
Both look for approval from other males, whether it's Chads or other incels
This tbh, like Nigga I just wanna destroy the world. I dont care for yee yee ass foids chads soys those niggas suck. We deserve freedom and that's that. In order for salvation we must defeat the rest of the world to guarantee true peace. No more parasites no more corruption. True freedom

Last edited:
  • Incels who have detached themselves completely from the social pyramid. They only think and act on their advantage, and search for allies only if there's a material gain from it (like with other like-minded incels). These types hate everyone who isn't an incel, including other males because they see them just as an other enemy. They are more likely to see the issue as a matter of class consciousness
  • Incels who still remain loyal to the social pyramid, even if they may believe the opposite. They make their alliances based on an ideology (which is the loyalty to the pyramid) and so are more likely to see other males as allies or even masters, people to beg for crumbs rather than to fight for victory. These people are more likely to have a reactionary mindset; even if that wouldn't actually favour them, they only care about hurting females
I want to talk about the 2nd kind. These people say they hate women but that's bullshit; because they're still loyal to the social pyramid, it means that they will still see women as their superior no matter what. Their "hate" is more like disdain and false sense of superiority, and it comes more from a will to assimilate other males' mindset (the classic "locker room talks") rather than an individual opinion stemming from one's life experiences.

These people will usually say things like: "Kill all foids" or something like that. These sentences are clearly without any meaning or motivation, and are usually only made to generate a response, be it approval from other incels or disdain from bluepillers. In the case they actually hold the will to kill women, that would be the final proof that their objective is the approval of other males

They will usually also focus only on the sexual/romantic issue, and overlook all the other disadvantages that an ugly male will face in life, and the systematic oppression that comes to be because of them. This is probably because the other forms of discrimination are enacted by other men too, and they would never go against their masters

I feel this may also be a matter of autistscel vs NTcels: the former would try to be his own self, and become the 1st kind of incel. While the second may obsess over gaining social respect, without caring that they will always be last no matter what.

In the end, you can only truly hate foids if you break the chains of the social pyramid and realize that the whole system is stacked against you
It's simpler than that. The two types of incels on this site are:

• Those who cope
  • Those who don't
For reasons that should be obvious, the former makes up much more of the site than the latter.

Don't worry OP, I hate almost everyone by default unless they prove they don't deserve to be hated.

It's a good strategy to not get fucked over.

View: https://youtu.be/T3CfmfKZkkA?t=36

But tbh all you can do is forever place your mind outside of the pyramid and see it for the illusion that it is, and either choose to leave it or do everything you can to climb it and then accepting a position when you get to a high enough place.
I'm not autistic and I see attractiveness as systemic affecting every aspect of my life, not just women

Last edited:
I hate whiteknights, cucks, and chad chasing whores.
Soys try to redefine "whiteknighting" into meaning sucking up to someone (not necessarily women) @JosefMengelecel when it specifically used to refer to men sucking up to women and treating them better than a man in the same situation @waste matter

I hate other men more than I hate foids tbh. Perhaps I have gone full circle.

The men that I mainly I hate are Chad, simps, JBWmaxxers, and tallfags.

Which type do i fall under ?

White knights, simps, chad/tyrone, even just most normie guys i would love to see skinned alive