Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL You cant tell me r/tall users arent trolling

TheJester

TheJester

King of Jestermaxxed
★★★
Literally people who are 6'5+ complaining that they constantly get swarmed by women AND men and asked about their size or genetic lineage.

The worst part is not just that they are tall but most on that sub are HTN or Chadlite in face, which overall makes them a 0.1% man.

"My 7'1 friend looks like a taller, younger Brad Pitt, we went to a bar and he was swarmed and requested pictures of him, i actually felt bad for him." ....WHAT???

"Its not easy being tall, you need so much money and time to build up muscle" ....WHAT???

"Im 6'6 and my girlfriend thinks im cheating because she found me outside surrounded by a group of women that were following me everywhere i go - but i didnt know any of them and this happens very often! I became introverted because of it and dont want to go outside anymore." ....WHAT???

Nobody can tell me this isnt a spite subreddit lmfao.

Of course, brocel. Tallfags and big dick moggers. They also have their problems. The chadpill, without a doubt, small problems that hopefully lead them to collective suicide.

humble bragging
people do this whenever possible, school, work, online
i'd shot every one of them

They're larping. Most of them don't get that much female attention. The same is true for r/bigdickproblems. They're all hoping foids on reddit see their posts and dm them. Face mogs all.

humble bragging
people do this whenever possible, school, work, online
i'd shot every one of them
Yet if a rich guy who has worked hard for his wealth humble brags he gets shot down. Tallfags doing it get worshipped.

Yet if a rich guy who has worked hard for his wealth humble brags he gets shot down. Tallfags doing it get worshipped.
because very few people are rich and most are poor, being tall is something many people can relate to

Yeah this is true when you are tall you get compliments alot of the time

Most 6'7+ guys that I have seen look like solid subhumans because they are only that tall because of a genetic defect.

They're so blatantly fishing for compliments

because very few people are rich and most are poor, being tall is something many people can relate to
Having an 7 figure net worth is way more common than being 6ft6, yet if a 6ft6 tallfag boasts about how awesomely superior he is on the internet, he gets praised by foids and cucks alike.

They just love to make their height their personality. The whole subreddit exists just for humble bragging, same with the bigdickproblems subreddit. Also isn't it funny how women also swarm both of those subreddits?