Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over You cant/shouldnt try to be sociable if you are ugly

Total Imbecile

Total Imbecile

Honorary ethnic
★★★★★
Right now in Offtopic there is this thread https://incels.is/threads/survival-tips-for-new-high-school.71552/ and if anything is clear to me from it its that many people here still believe into just being NT

I mean if you are giving someone switching schools advice like:

Other kids will test you and start conversation with you. Whatever they say, just go with it. Don’t be shy and weak, be coolspirited and participate in class discussions as soon as you start. This will make you look smart, reliable, and a good person to be around.

you shouldnt be calling yourself blackpilled JFL, thats just plain BS that I would expect to see on IT. The deciding factor in starting anew in high school is your looks, either you are good looking and everyone will throw themselves at you to be your friend because youre so cool, new and mysterious or you will be shun for being ugly and treated like an outsider

Ive seen this happen way too many times, several times in elementary and middle school alone

ATTRACTIVE -> Immediately popular with girls everyones trying to befriend you
UGLY -> You get shun and ignored or just plain targeted

Its the same now in college, in my class there is this ethinic who is ugly but outgoing, or socially bold would be a better term to describe him since every time he tries to "participate in class discussions" I see people roll their eyes and whisper to each other "here we go" or "thats so pretentious the way he acts". Because hes ugly even though everyone knows him nobody wants to associate with him

Meanwhile nobody comments anything when any of the attractive guys in my class speak up or if they do its 11/10 times to express agreement or comment on how brilliant Chad is

If you are ugly being extroverted is held AGAINST you

Chad always wins

Thankfully I managed to get friend sand survive highschool because of being a class clown and making edgy jokes. Still didn't get me laid though.

My school is very fortunate that it is based in England.. for if it was in America it would be a carnival of corpses.

We can do nothing for these unfortunate souls thrown into the meat grinder.. only hope that the Blackpill reaches them and they join our ranks, before the Bluepill takes hold.

Thankfully I managed to get friend sand survive highschool because of being a class clown and making edgy jokes. Still didn't get me laid though.
extrovertcels are volcels truecels can only be introverted tbh

Fuck, I was the class clown as well in elementary school but then started running ghost game later because getting made fun of was worse than just being ignored

I still just show up to class and go home

My bullies bullied people who were friendly with me, even my teachers took their sides over mine.

i dont even try to be NT anymore. im a psycopath and i dont care if the world knows it

Right now in Offtopic there is this thread https://incels.is/threads/survival-tips-for-new-high-school.71552/ and if anything is clear to me from it its that many people here still believe into just being NT

I mean if you are giving someone switching schools advice like:

you shouldnt be calling yourself blackpilled JFL, thats just plain BS that I would expect to see on IT. The deciding factor in starting anew in high school is your looks, either you are good looking and everyone will throw themselves at you to be your friend because youre so cool, new and mysterious or you will be shun for being ugly and treated like an outsider

Ive seen this happen way too many times, several times in elementary and middle school alone

ATTRACTIVE -> Immediately popular with girls everyones trying to befriend you
UGLY -> You get shun and ignored or just plain targeted

Its the same now in college, in my class there is this ethinic who is ugly but outgoing, or socially bold would be a better term to describe him since every time he tries to "participate in class discussions" I see people roll their eyes and whisper to each other "here we go" or "thats so pretentious the way he acts". Because hes ugly even though everyone knows him nobody wants to associate with him

Meanwhile nobody comments anything when any of the attractive guys in my class speak up or if they do its 11/10 times to express agreement or comment on how brilliant Chad is

If you are ugly being extroverted is held AGAINST you
I still just show up to class and go home

Did this all throughout my high school years.

Last edited:
Yeah, fuck trying to make your situation even a little bit better!

View attachment 38875
You know you´re in a blackpilled community right?:soy::feelskek: Certain people just can´t better their situations. It´s better to be shy and introverted because chads will put you back on the ground if you try to befriend them or talk to their potential sex mates, the girls.

View attachment 38875

A little bit better how? By making everyone dislike you and think youre a weirdo? Thats making things worse

"Y-yeah but when I was starting at a new HS everyone loved me and they wanted to make friends with me and this girl even gave me a bathroom BJ as a welcome gift"

Thats good to know Chad, but unlike you most of us are not attractive and will therefore get ostracized just like how I described in OP

Sometimes I think it's better to make ppl think you might go columbine on them so that they'll be nice to you in hopes of being spared in a potential ER situation.

You know you´re in a blackpilled community right?:soy::feelskek: Certain people just can´t better their situations. It´s better to be shy and introverted because chads will put you back on the ground if you try to befriend them or talk to their potential sex mates, the girls.
A little bit better how? By making everyone dislike you and think youre a weirdo? Thats making things worse

"Y-yeah but when I was starting at a new HS everyone loved me and they wanted to make friends with me and this girl even gave me a bathroom BJ as a welcome gift"

Thats good to know Chad, but unlike you most of us are not attractive and will therefore get ostracized just like how I described in OP
So your advice to an ugly guy who's starting at a new high school is to not talk to anyone and isolate himself? JFL

There is no reason to even trying if you´re ugly, the world is unfair and it will not care about you.

So your advice to an ugly guy who's starting at a new high school is to not talk to anyone and isolate himself? JFL

Yes, its better than shooting yourself in the foot. But also use that time to looksmax and cope until college when everyone is starting friendless and will be open to getting to know you (at which point you will be good looking which will help you even more).

Something that isn't spoke about enough. If you are sub 4 its difficult to form a social circle. Normies wont want to be seen dead with you. Your only hope is to run humour game if you are funny but you will then be seen as a joke and nothing more.

Yes, its better than shooting yourself in the foot. But also use that time to looksmax and cope until college when everyone is starting friendless and will be open to getting to know you (at which point you will be good looking which will help you even more).
I see your point. It just seems a bit ludicrous to not even put in 1% of effort at ascending even if the odds are against you.

No, you should talk and not present yourself as an autist. If people welcome you, that´s good. Often though, the popular kids will reject you and that is public humiliation. You should talk to them the first days and test the waters, if their answers to you are short or they want to go away as you talk to them, STAY AWAY FROM THEM. Otherwise, welcome to the club, you´re not the autist of the class. You need to appear popular IMMEDIATELY though. Don´t look at the ground or not say anything, say hello as you walk in. The best is if there´s a friend from last year or another person you know and you should talk to them. That let´s people know you´re not a loner. Loners are punished ruthlessly.:incel::feelsrope:

I see your point. It just seems a bit ludicrous to not even put in 1% of effort at ascending even if the odds are against you.

I mean just do well in school and be nice towards others but LOL @ trying to force new friendships if you are ugly when everyone already has their own circle of friends

I really wish I could somehow turn back time and blackpill myself on looks, my senior year of high school and the first few semesters of college I was still reading r/theredpill

No, you should talk and not present yourself as an autist. If people welcome you, that´s good. Often though, the popular kids will reject you and that is public humiliation. You should talk to them the first days and test the waters, if their answers to you are short or they want to go away as you talk to them, STAY AWAY FROM THEM. Otherwise, welcome to the club, you´re not the autist of the class. You need to appear popular IMMEDIATELY though. Don´t look at the ground or not say anything, say hello as you walk in. The best is if there´s a friend from last year or another person you know and you should talk to them. That let´s people know you´re not a loner. Loners are punished ruthlessly.:incel::feelsrope:
What you described is putting in effort to change your situation, which you just criticized 15 minutes ago. I would give an ugly guy starting high school the same advice.

I tried so hard to make friends but they never think like me and they end up having similar interests and inside jokes that I can’t relate to

All I want is one friend to go to gym with or go to the bar and have a few drinks with but I guess I’m too autistic for that

My Chad friend can literally say anything and it doesn't backfire, because it's tacitly presumed that he's saying it cheekily and not in an ill-spirited way.

This isn't true, there's a 5'5, below averaging looking Pakistani guy at my college who is the president of the MSA and has many friends because he's extremely sociable and charismatic, my social life should be better than his if it was based on looks.

Trying to be extroverted when being ugly = creepy.
Trying to be _________ when attractive = valued.

Trying to be extroverted when being ugly = creepy.
Trying to be _________ when attractive = valued.
Trying to do fucking anything when being ugly = very fucking creepy

If you want to up your social skills, you should do so at work. This is where there is way less judgement on you, and people will be more inclined so speak with you since you're in a team.

Sometimes I think it's better to make ppl think you might go columbine on them so that they'll be nice to you in hopes of being spared in a potential ER situation.

Non chads like us should mass suicide tbh