Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting "You can't pursue sex as a goal in your life"

Eightcel

Eightcel

SAMSARA TRAVELLER
★★★
Fuck you normies and FUCK YOU society for forcing me to do some stupid ass degrees, going to school for 15 years with a promise of better future etc., paying me shit and not giving a fuck about me!!!

When I would say that all I ever wanted was to be accepted, have some sex with multiple females a day, chill and had peaceful life, I would be called ikwel (by USofA brain damaged females and cucks) or degenerate (by christcucks and tradicucs!! fuck you, go suck st peters ass)

"Your needs are okay as long as you are being our slave and work for us, yes yes go educate yourself and work for 40 years!!" - that's what THEY mean when they say "you are free"/"pursue your goals"

Then I don't want to be a part of society that wants me as their slave and rerejcts me and my inner needs. FUCK YOU

Joker anime

chasing sex?, I don't know, you'll never be satisfied, and if you think you would, it's just because you haven't tried it.

Biological imperative is chad only.

95/5 rule is law.

Just go into d3bt bro!

actually makes sense. sex shouldn't be pursued as a goal, it should come naturally.

Last edited:
Fuck you normies and FUCK YOU society for forcing me to do some stupid ass degrees, going to school for 15 years with a promise of better future etc., paying me shit and not giving a fuck about me!!!

"Your needs are okay as long as you are being our slave and work for us, yes yes go educate yourself and work for 40 years!!" - that's what THEY mean when they say "you are free"/"pursue your goals"
some self improover cuck would be like "just start your OWN BUSINESS bro!11!!!11! be your own boss!!!!"

Literally the only thing that matters in life is to fulfill Maslows need. In short you need food, water, shelter, sex then you die happy. Without one of these qualities no coping is going to make up for it.

sex is a reward for having a good personality :soy:

lol that’s the reason men go to work. no sex = no productivity

Literally the only thing that matters in life is to fulfill Maslows need. In short you need food, water, shelter, sex then you die happy. Without one of these qualities no coping is going to make up for it.
Yeah thats :blackpill: truth

Always funny how they preach this shit to those that want but can't achieve sexual success

Yeah it is funny. At the end of the day every animal only wants one thing and it is too [UWSL]reproduce. But for us people u should focus on kids in Africa not having food and doing something for a charity (but post it on social media why even else bother to do charity right? ). [/UWSL]

[UWSL]I sometimes wonder if indeed people tell us to these things like get a degree blabla just a nice way of saying. "just cope bro if ur not getting any girls now you never will". Since it is probably true.[/UWSL]