Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

You can’t negotiate attraction

TiredofTalking

TiredofTalking

Major
★★★★
Have you seen this redpill/black pill quote.
And I think it’s funny.
Because attraction can’t be negotiated because it’s kind of faggy ngl.
But you can stimulate sexual arousal.

You can also stimulate creepiness, although it happens without me trying to.
Just like you can stimulate creepiness and sexual arousal at same time. :feelsaww:
But again, gotta follow the “civilized good, attractive” folks; and what they acceptable or they will throw us in slammer :soy:

On the sexual arousal part I’m talking that ugly people give off same cues as attractive people, but foids disgust is noticbly higher in studies.
Water is wet

I used to have a blue-pill friend who would argue for peacocking, to show you have something to offer.

I called him a stupid cuck, because, if you need to peacock, you are showing your lower value by default. Nothing you say or do will change a women's mind on whether she is going to talk to you, let alone sleep with you.

The dude got himself a 30-something FOB GF because she liked him, and he was like, "I deserve better than a 30-year-old woman". I tried to tell him, your lucky you got that, most people don't get shit.

Who knows what the fuck happened to him.