Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel You can’t love yourself if no one else loves you

Deleted member 101

Deleted member 101

I just wanna be loved, but don’t think I’m worthy
-
Just a reminder

:soy::bluepill: But you have to love yourself first in order for others to love you!

yeah man its this not the other way around

The exact opposite of what the bluepillers say.

:soy::bluepill: But you have to love yourself first in order for others to love you!
literally the most bluepilled advice normies give
I don't know how they can't see how that makes no sense

Even the love of your parents isn’t enough

Even the love of your parents isn’t enough
Parental love means nothing. I know heroin addicts with no jobs or cars and their moms give them money to buy drugs. You can be a complete loser and your parents will still love you.

Of course a lot of people have bad parents, but I’m talking about averages.

I love myself. But I know for a fact I'm ugly and looks are everything when it comes to sex and romance, so I'll never ever be able to get my teen gf. Loving myself won't change this.

Loving yourself is cope if you arent Chad.

I love myself. But I know for a fact I'm ugly and looks are everything when it comes to sex and romance, so I'll never ever be able to get my teen gf.
You’d have to be delusional and narcissistic as fuck to love yourself as an incel

literally the most bluepilled advice normies give
I don't know how they can't see how that makes no sense
Fucking facts, your perception of yourself has no real impact on how others see you. It’s just cope

You’d have to be delusional and narcissistic as fuck to love yourself as an incel
Why? Looks are everything when it comes to sex and romance, but I don't think my value as a person is limited to those. I like many things about me tbh. I'm my best friend and I love my own company.

15A7445B AA23 44C1 A35E 807DDEEF5302

Why? Looks are everything when it comes to sex and romance, but I don't think my value as a person is limited to those. I like many things about me tbh. I'm my best friend and I love my own company.
Idk how I or anyone could possibly love themself if they can’t even make friends or find love because they know they aren’t good enough for anyone
I know I am inferior
That is why I am alone