Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill You can't love as a human(love doesn't exist)

lifeisbullshit95

lifeisbullshit95

Another day, another mental breakdown.
★★★★
Love exist but love is not selective what is selectiv is Lust and Desire.

Becouse for the first time when you are born and you open your eyes you start to see faces and things and guess what? the comparison appears.

The comparison is a body tool that use to choose the best products for himself basically you cannot survive without comparison and i give you an anology example that works for everything:

("When you choose an apple you choose the best big and healthy apple not that rotten apple").

Falling in "love" for the first time is nothing but desire and lust because when you look a person for 0.05 sec your eyes makes a calculation and analysis of his traits very quickly and with that calculation&analysis your eyes sends to the body the message " is perfect for me or is bad for me" you see here is a comparison and comparison is selectiv check the words Lust or Desire and you'll find out you as a human you cannot experience LOVE.

Back in the old times word LOVE was the best manipulator word that was/is because this word LOVE hides many plans for that and that(respective man or women) they wants the benefits.

Evan your conception is nothing but a sperm battle jfl at our moms telling us that "I love you honey you are made out of love" mhmmm sure you choose the best man you can get with money, looks,status to procreate shortly :desire,lust not love just think deep about it.

When you choose(compare) a person you have standards for her, he and that's not LOVE that is bullshit.
A human when he's born into this world he is by default selfish, egoistic etc; you have to learn to share in order to survive and to receive benefits.. it's like an investment and you as a human you cannot experience LOVE becouse human is egoistic by default and he's wanting the best from himself.

How a human chooses the best for himself? well the answer is the comparison everything that a human see he's comparing and that means desire, lust, etc but no love, humans cannot experience LOVE.

Love cannot be experienced by the humans not evan mother-baby love connection it's nothing just pure comparison of mother(coming from herself, innocent , cute or ugly here depends some mothers like their child some not or.. are forced by society to raise that child or.. some are making babys for welfare, job centers, neetbux.. shortly said to have that parasite foid a good life).

For mothers who are saying " it's not true.. i love my baby with all my life i will die for my baby"mhmm empty words all these motherfuckers are virtue signalling and tbh all mothers who are saying this..are old and miserable and have nothing to lose because they are OLD = equal invisible no attention anymore..

The mothers who are young makes babys for status, boredom, welfare money house, existential crisis, locking up a man in relationship etc... they virtue signalling hard they don't love their babys they are passive about that; because she.. from the beginning her desire was to make a baby for her respective desire basically you are born from desire(comparison) not love jfl.

Just wait until you grew older and you will see and hear: remorse,arguments, standards, comparison with other people "why you are a loser and he is successful why why why" .. that is not love that was from the beginning of your conception lust and desire, you are a plan.

Even sorrow and grief is nothing but desire.. have you ever looked at 'grief, sorrow ' in the face and tried to understand what it really is? of course not.
Are you grieving for the few pleasant experiences and the many painful experiences that your "loved one"has missed in the years to come? Or, are you, really and truly, grieving for the pleasures and conveniences that you will no longer be able to receive from him,her?

Emotions are nothing else but comparisons and if you look deep from the beginning of your conception how emotion are created you will see that is nothing else but comparison.
To experience emotions such as sadness, sorrow, happiness,ecstasy etc you need objects and living organisms to create these emotions.
The base of an emotion is seeing.. when you see you compare automatically whether you like it or not and you create emotions by comparing with the visual, hearing experience.
Seeing is a tool of the body to survive in life that you unlock at the moment you came out from your mother womb and to Survive you need to compare what is good and what is bad for you... what is good for you creates happiness, hope etc what is bad for you creates unhappiness, sorrow, grief etc.

To be human means to be dependent on external things in order to live and some things are good some are bad in life you choose(compare).

Lust, desire = comparisons is an instinct this is A need in order to survive but LOVE not evan close you cannot experience LOVE as a human.

Sorry for my grammar it's not my first language and this is my opinion.

What about non romantic love? Like between your Parents/Grandparents/Siblings? Is this fake as well? Or somehow not part of the concept of "love"?

What about non romantic love? Like between your Parents/Grandparents/Siblings? Is this fake as well? Or somehow not part of the concept of "love"?
What is Romantic love and family love?
-is a convenient
-fitting in well with a person's needs, activities, and plans.
-involving little trouble or effort.
-situated so as to allow easy access to.
If you family is good with you, you are good with them or vice-versa.

I cannot clearly see other people's faces because of my nearsightedness. I have read what information from hearing and analyzing voices is even more accurate than visual.

What about arranged marriages that come to terms and understand and trust eachother? Is that not love? What about platonic love?

What about arranged marriages that come to terms and understand and trust eachother? Is that not love? What about platonic love?
You answered your own questions:
-terms
-understandings
-arranged
-trust(believeing a blind statement)
-platonic(no sex you are cucked)

Love is an illusion

Love is an illusion
Yes this world is objective and even humans are objective and that means, as a human you choose(compare, desire) for a better survival.
But love not even close Love is an illusion.