Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill You can’t “just be NT”

KV-

KV-

OfficER
★★★★
You just can’t lol. Operant and classical condition basically makes you not NT, its not a choice. You cant have confidence in yourself when all evidence points to the opposite being true.

The best you can do is fake it, but even then, uncontrollable subconscious stuff like body language and chemical signals will give you away. And even if you are somehow convincing, you can’t overcome the halo effect.

I’m reaching breaking point. I’m close to dropping out of uni and studying the occult, its the only chance I have.

The occult is a meme. Dont waste your time.

You just can’t lol. Operant and classical condition basically makes you not NT, its not a choice. You cant have confidence in yourself when all evidence points to the opposite being true.

The best you can do is fake it, but even then, uncontrollable subconscious stuff like body language and chemical signals will give you away. And even if you are somehow convincing, you can’t overcome the halo effect.

I’m reaching breaking point. I’m close to dropping out of uni and studying the occult, its the only chance I have.
High iq post.

Autism is a death sentence. I wish normalfags could try being one of us for a day.

My only other option is rotting, which is a known commodity.

make bank online , i ewhore atm , fuck those apps that have location tho , they gave my place away maybe i should do regardless those apps

Definitely. I feel so lucky with being NT.
Mentalcels have it worst. There is no solution for that.

make bank online , i ewhore atm , fuck those apps that have location tho , they gave my place away maybe i should do regardless those apps
Money with no validation is useless to me

Autism is a death sentence. I wish normalfags could try being one of us for a day.
br0 idk about you but autism probably makes it easier to cope with my social isolation. The last thing I'd want to be is an ugly NT orbiting faggot

Definitely. I feel so lucky with being NT.
Mentalcels have it worst. There is no solution for that.
Even if you are NT most normies believe you aren’t because of halo effect, you are equally fucked

br0 idk about you but autism probably makes it easier to cope with my social isolation. The last thing I'd want to be is an ugly NT orbiting faggot
That’s true tbh. I don’t desire social interaction as much as most people.

Even if you are NT most normies believe you aren’t because of halo effect, you are equally fucked
exactly. NT is only good if you're above a certain looks threshhold

It's better to be a 2/10 autistcel with almost zero desire to socialize than it is to be a socially shunned due to awful looks 2/10 NTcel with an average desire to socialize

exactly. NT is only good if you're above a certain looks threshhold

It's better to be a 2/10 autist with almost zero desire to socialize than it is to be a socially shunned due to awful looks 2/10 NT with an average desire to socialize
How is cuckdom, boyo buddy?