Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious You can’t have your cake and eat it.

BrettyBoy

BrettyBoy

Requested ban.
-
Like the topic title says, you can’t have your cake and eat it.

Men get shit thrown at them for being virgins and many men aren’t even virgin out of choice yet by society logic, virgin shaming is fine but slut shaming makes you a bad person by society logic but guess what? Us virgins have it way worse when it comes to shaming since we are reminded of the fact we are locally undesired when virgin shaming happens and a slut is locally desired so it’s only fair that sluts gets shamed for having no self-respect since we have to go through shaming over something out of our control because like I said, you can’t have your cake and eat it.

Last edited:

I fucked up the last cake i made...

Was literally wet on the inside and burnt on the outside.

I fed it to the cats

I fucked up the last cake i made...

Was literally wet on the inside and burnt on the outside.

I fed it to the cats
Well, I’m speaking of in a figure of speech manner. XD

Like the topic title says, you can’t have your cake and eat it.

Men get shit thrown at them for being virgins and many men aren’t even virgin out of choice yet by society logic, virgin shaming is fine but slut shaming makes you a bad person by society logic but guess what? Us virgins have it way worse when it comes to shaming since we are reminded of the fact we are locally undesired when virgin shaming happens and a slut is locally desired so it’s only fair that sluts gets shamed for having no self-respect since we have to go through shaming over something out of our control because like I said, you can’t have your cake and eat it.

I'm not a virgin my 2d waifus love me. They are real. Who decides what is real everything in my mind is as real as anything else that is what reality is just a bunch of perceptions.

jk it's over.

tbh tbh