Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL You can't have online friends or an online gf

• Thread starter InternetSupremeBoss
  • Start date
InternetSupremeBoss

InternetSupremeBoss

Banned for being too based
-
Online "friends" aren't real, well, they are real people, but you can't even do IRL stuff with them, Just like an online gf, expecially if she doesn't even know how you look like, or if she knows how you look like you are prob a fakecel but that's not a real relationship anyway

As I said in this forum there aren't "brocels", they aren't your friends, to be honest its pretty hard that even your IRL friends are real friends, if you have real friends or even Just one real friend you are more than lucky

Efriends are cool to play games
But idk about egirls, as you said theres nothing physical about it so its boring + youre probably being catfished or serving the role as her 56th ebf

Efriends are cool to play games
But idk about egirls, as you said theres nothing physical about it so its boring + youre probably being catfished or serving the role as her 56th ebf
women arent nessicarly that visual. they want to smell the testosterone on you irl. (they can btw) so you and the other 56 e bfs are getting used for attention while she fuks a high t low inhib male irl and you dream about her. brutal.

brocels is just a term of endearment when i use it

women arent nessicarly that visual. they want to smell the testosterone on you irl. (they can btw) so you and the other 56 e bfs are getting used for attention while she fuks a high t low inhib male irl and you dream about her. brutal.
Basically this

Any friends online is good if you can cope

Better have 1 incel friend than 10 normie friends.

Yeah, I can't. Just don't seem to find 'em.

Edating is usually speedrunning cuckoldry yes

Genuinely have met great bros online who I've met up and hung out with. People I'd trust more any normke