Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill You can't go from Incel to chad

A

Allday

Banned
-
Anyone spouting bs that you can "transform" or anything is lying.

This should rule one in the blackpill rulebook. You are either born Chad, or a loser. You can improve or do self-improvement till your hair is grey, but you'll never reach what chad is born with.
Night

Water is wet, IncelTears or TheRedPill copers who say "I've been a 2 and I've been a 9" are just massively overestimating their own attractiveness because they believe in personality theory. When you don't believe that looks are a factor in lack of romantic or sexual success, there's no reason to believe that you are ugly when you have no sex life.

Yes indeed, Blackpill is based on genetics after all.

Same thing with losing weight. Chad features shine through weight.

Chin augmentation. He already had decent bone structure, top 1% for Indian males, however he had the typical Indian short chin. You can see that his chin is taller in the "after" pics. Lifting does not make your chin taller.

he was still incel before despite his bone structore

he was still incel before despite his bone structore
He wasn't incel before because he had a shit haircut and glasses. Since haircut and glasses are things that can be changed instantly, they do not count towards incel status.

Mogged me before, mogged me afterwards.

He wasn't incel before because he had a shit haircut and glasses. Since haircut and glasses are things that can be changed instantly, they do not count towards incel status.

Mogged me before, mogged me afterwards.

still incel. just not truecel. theres a distinction between the two.

That Indian had a bad look that would hurt all but the top Chads.

still incel. just not truecel. theres a distinction between the two.
There is not a distinction between the two, the word "truecel" is just a replacement for "incel" because every sub-Chad male in the incel and PSL communities called themselves incel.

That's not TSH.
This is TSH before he looksmaxxed.
c1ae1baa2c15a14ee592e5dd807f827c.png

There is not a distinction between the two, the word "truecel" is just a replacement for "incel" because every sub-Chad male in the incel and PSL communities called themselves incel.

incels can potentially looksmaxx to normie. truecels are fucced for life.

No, truecel has changed to mean KHV. I intended it as a substitute but somewhere along the way, it turned into zero experience.

OP, it can happen. I’m obv cherry picking but an incel can become Chad.

XhH0yt7.jpg

jfl at looksmaxxers and lookism tards who think lifting, fixing your hair and skin and spending money on clothes will magically make their faces have bone structure that was never there and a good eye area (given that they werent obese). even surgeries barely do shit. if you have a subpar face in general, no amount of looksmaxing and surgery will get you close to chadlite and what he was born with

But can you go from Chad to incel?

You can could become a normie but becoming a chad is nearly impossible, and no, that's not because of the red pilled bullshit that virgins past 20 have poor social skills and that it's somehow more than their looks

Depends on your flaws and how fixable they are

You can look like a Chad but you'll never escape your mentalcel hardships.

Bone theory and NT theory are legit. Looksmaxxxzing only works if you have decent bones and arent an aspie retard in the first place