Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious You cant get any woman as a ugly shitskin

lonelycurry26

lonelycurry26

Self-banned
-
- approaching white women results in rejection because you are a ugly ethnic shitskin
- approaching ethnic women results in rejection because you are not a handsome shitskin or ethnic in general
- approaching UGLY ethnic women results in rejection and them becoming angry that you approached them because they want a handsome tall ethnic male, too
especially:
- approaching black women results in rejection because they either want a BBCler or a tall white guy
- approaching asian women results in rejection because they want white men and you, a shitskin, are seen as below white men , maybe even below asian men in their eyes
- approaching curry women results in rejection because you are not bollywood-actor-tier or famous-hot-singer tier looking or you are not a white man

You get absolutely nothing as a curry. There is not one type of female that will give you a chance. For every type of women you are the bottom of the barrel race-and lookswise.

I could go uni now and approach all the females there. Asian, black, white, middle-eastern and of course curry women. None of them would give me a chance.

Last edited:
Thats considered lucky if an average ethnic male can get a big huge white landwhale. Not even joking.

All race of foids strongly discriminate against ethnic males.

Wtf are you talking about? Literally most of the world is ugly ethnics. They are all having families and making babies

Also curries can just arrange a marriage

it applies to ALL ugly/non NT /short guys not only ethnics you retard race baiter :feelswhat::society:

when foids say they want white guy they think of a 6'2 5+ face NT guy not some manlet non nt retard :feelsseriously::society:

it applies to ALL ugly/non NT /short guys not only ethnics you retard race baiter :feelswhat::society:

when foids say they want white guy they think of a 6'2 5+ face NT guy not some manlet non nt retard :feelsseriously::society:
It is not race bait, brainlet. Also i am well aware that when women say they want a "white man" they mean a tall handsome one not some manlet.

Also it does apply to all BUT currys and rice have it the worst when it comes to race hierarchy in dating. It is a fact proven by dating studies.

Yes.

This is why I encourage ethnicels to denigrate ethnic holes.

true,
but the indians I see on campus are usually taller than me(5'6) and NT and faces look more mediterranean than abo,
I think chinese have it worse tbh

It is not race bait, brainlet. Also i am well aware that when women say they want a "white man" they mean a tall handsome one not some manlet.

Also it does apply to all BUT currys and rice have it the worst when it comes to race hierarchy in dating. It is a fact proven by dating studies.
of course the retard ethnics in the west are discriminated because they are retarded money seeking white worshipping materialistic faggots :feelswhat::society:

but how many desirable whites are there in india all the couples are indian you can get arranged marriage while whitecels in their own countries have to witness their tatooed entitled stuck up foids be pumped and dumped by million chads until you might have a small chance of betabuxxing that used up whore in your 40's:feelsseriously::society:

of course the retard ethnics in the west are discriminated because they are retarded money seeking white worshipping materialistic faggots :feelswhat::society:

but how many desirable whites are there in india all the couples are indian you can get arranged marriage while whitecels in their own countries have to witness their tatooed entitled stuck up foids be pumped and dumped by million chads until you might have a small chance of betabuxxing that used up whore in your 40's:feelsseriously::society:
If just getting an arranged marriage was so easy, i wouldnt be here as a near 30 year old, you faggot. Things have changed. Curry women have a say whether they want a guy or not and looks play a major role now. Money isnt enough.

If just getting an arranged marriage was so easy, i wouldnt be here as a near 30 year old, you faggot. Things have changed. Curry women have a say whether they want a guy or not and looks play a major role now. Money isnt enough.
your post makes it clear that you are not located in curryland what are you even talking about :feelswhat::society:

Yes.

This is why I encourage ethnicels to denigrate ethnic holes.

Other:
APT

Neet

Neet1

Last edited:
Wtf are you talking about? Literally most of the world is ugly ethnics. They are all having families and making babies
You run into issues when you are an ethnic in the west though

doesnt apply to sand niggers:dab: we're #2

If you're an ethnic and sub 7 in the west...

Strap on your seat belt and listen to the pre-journey emergency announcements more carefully than everyone else around you:

Prepare for a very very turbulent ride on the shitstorm-of-a-life express.

Particularly on the last leg of the journey, after the brief layover at puberty station.

Last edited: