Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel You cant fashionmaxx as an incel

THE NUMBERMANCER

THE NUMBERMANCER

Para gone
★★★★★
you have no one to impress, and i never go any where, and any where you do go you just get brutally mogged anyway.

being short, and shit frame really limits what you can do.

also foids can wear anything with zero judgement.

loose clothes, tight clothes, trendy clothes, colourful clothes, dark clothes, doesnt matter, but as a guy, you are a fag if your clothes are too tight or colourful, a bum and lazy if they are too baggy, and an edgy emo if they arent colourful;

shit sucks.

i always want to dress like those 70s/80s glam rockers,but then remember how lonely and subhuman i am

i look ugly no matter what i wear

Fashion maxxing is fake. Fashion is for chads and whores that's it

I wish women could go back to the kitchen so i could do em, Thats kind of a kink for me, Wanting to fuck them while they are bent over at the kitchen counter with the tiddies jingling

YOOOO

you have no one to impress, and i never go any where, and any where you do go you just get brutally mogged anyway.

loose clothes, tight clothes, trendy clothes, colourful clothes, dark clothes, doesnt matter, but as a guy, you are a fag if your clothes are too tight or colourful, a bum and lazy if they are too baggy, and an edgy emo if they arent colourful;

shit sucks.

i always want to dress like those 70s/80s glam rockers,but then remember how lonely and subhuman i am
Just wear what you want. Fuck what others think.

It's also about impressing yourself and feeling good about yourself tbh.
I promise you, even if you're just sitting at home, you'll feel much better about yourself if you sit there fashionmaxxed compared to sitting there in cum-stained sweatpants.

Yes, but it's about making the best out of what you've been given. It doesn't matter that it's worse than somebody else, there will always be somebody better than you.

Fashion maxxing is fake. Fashion is for chads and whores that's it
Completely wrong. Fashionmaxxing can improv the looks of literally anyone.

if you fashionmaxx as an incel, people say you are ''try harding'' or compensating
You're doing it wrong then.

It's also about impressing yourself and feeling good about yourself tbh.
I promise you, even if you're just sitting at home, you'll feel much better about yourself if you sit there fashionmaxxed compared to sitting there in cum-stained sweatpants.

Yes, but it's about making the best out of what you've been given. It doesn't matter that it's worse than somebody else, there will always be somebody better than you.

Completely wrong. Fashionmaxxing can improv the looks of literally anyone.

You're doing it wrong then.
rainbow faggot keeps mixing up his skittles with bluepills

rainbow faggot keeps mixing up his skittles with bluepills
You appear to be low IQ and uneducated. Just like any other 2023 user.
I'm very experienced and I tried alot. Fashionmaxxing was one of the better things I did, it has pretty significant positive effects on your mental state.

It absolutely sucks, I know the feeling OP it's an absolute waste of time.

U can but ur face will still be ugly
If you are really short or fat no clothes will look good on u

agreed. I have bought Burberry clothes and other brands. And only men ever complimented me jfl. No foid. No point to fashion Maxxing hard if your ugly. You should just do enough for promotion Maxxing at jobs but no further

shit sucks.

My friend is tall like me 5'7 and have a shitty frame and indeed after all his fashion maxxing he stil don't get anything anyway, plus he is blue/red pulled over for him , I honestly image him at 50 without job,gf, an house , still playing at the pc

Fashion aint even real the handsome and beautiful will look good in any piece of clothing as long as its not inherently stupid looking.

You appear to be low IQ and uneducated. Just like any other 2023 user.
I'm very experienced and I tried alot. Fashionmaxxing was one of the better things I did, it has pretty significant positive effects on your mental state.
youre 100% right. fashionmaxxing will make you feel way better about yourself and women will perceive you better(if you appeal to the female gaze ofc). retards here think its about buying expensive shit and dressing up like a clown. you just need to understand basic aesthetics and whats currently popular with foids

shit sucks.

Good clothing is COPE

0.1 point boost in SMV, at best

I care about my fashion, only for myself though because i know i have no one else to impress.