Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL You can't even make this shit up

ChinaCurry

ChinaCurry

Banned
-
Here's how those deluded low T cucks at /justbeasian are coping today

Screenshot 20200728 161305

@pp183 can i be your slave in your factory when golden age starts?

Asians gotta cope

im a man of truth and i will step on liars even if they're the same race as me or not.

CCP-sponsored coping

View attachment 304599

r/JustBeAsian users are the final boss you have to defeat in Copenhagen after you have defeated all other copers.
I found this sub a few days ago & before clicking on the link i thought it was going to be a decent satire sub, i was litereally in fucking tears when i read the word "Golden Men". CCP fags like Stormfronters are usually all giga-copers with there "China's going to be the new world leader soon" cope, they unironically think that Han Chinese is some kind of rare exclusive genetic makeup when there's litereally 1.4B of them globabally & they still get mogged even by other Northeast Asian races.

Last edited:
I feel the worst for ricecels

Me no hope
Me no rope
Me only cope

Coping has no limits. China is in ruins with biblical floods, landslides, droughts, locust invasion, ruined crop harvest which threatens food security, raging coronavirus, capital outflow, and sanctions from the US. The CCP could very well collapse.

Not likely, compared to China's previous governments & leaderships, CCP China seems very stable. But yes food security especially is still a major issue in China considering they have to feed so many damned people. But the Peoples army should be able to keep it stable & under control

sometimes you have to keep the coping stronger than ever

Pretty sad tbh, i feel for ricecels, but they need to stop coping, and start eating rice with every race traitor noodles, that's the only way they gonna understand.

This is stronger than my daydreammaxxing...

I cannot even reach this level of cope in my dreams...

r/JustBeAsian users are the final boss you have to defeat in Copenhagen after you have defeated all other copers.
I found this sub a few days ago & before clicking on the link i thought it was going to be a decent satire sub, i was litereally in fucking tears when i read the word "Golden Men". CCP fags like Stormfronters are usually all giga-copers with there "China's going to be the new world leader soon" cope, they unironically think that Han Chinese is some kind of rare exclusive genetic makeup when there's litereally 1.4B of them globabally & they still get mogged even by other Northeast Asian races.
:feelskek:

Spot on
@pp183 can i be your slave in your factory when golden age starts?
u can be my slave

View attachment 304599

I am trying to imagine a JustBeWhite subreddit lol. Imagine how fast that one would get banned.

'a 100.000.0000 girls on my white rod..... white pride worldwide!' - NordicHandsome

Last edited:
Even if china becomes the strongest country so fucking what? At best they will end up betabuxxing anf getting cucked left and right.

Coping has no limits. China is in ruins with biblical floods, landslides, droughts, locust invasion, ruined crop harvest which threatens food security, raging coronavirus, capital outflow, and sanctions from the US. The CCP could very well collapse.
:feelskek:

Spot on

u can be my slave

I really can't decide if the Chinese economy is powerful as fuck or on the bring of collapse.

You can't trust their numbers so it could all be a facade.

@pp183 you made a nice subreddit tbh ngl

isnt china in an ecomonic recession right now.

not suprised when communism stifles any sort of creativity or innovation

isnt china in an ecomonic recession right now.

not suprised when communism stifles any sort of creativity or innovation

Almost everyone is in a recession right now. China is a huge exporter so is vulnerable.
I really can't decide if the Chinese economy is powerful as fuck or on the bring of collapse.

You can't trust their numbers so it could all be a facade.

It's still a big economy purely because of how many people there are in China, but it's sitting on a demographic bomb. Ageing population. You can't sustain 6% annual GDP growth forever. It's going to stagnate and China, save a few major cities, will hit the middle-income trap.

TBF they are conditioned to do nothing but cope from the age of 3.

Their shit parents even tell them, don't even bother trying to compete with real niggas, just do this betabux shit, it's literally the best u can aim for in life, meanwhile watch your sister bang chad, tyrone, Chadpreet, Chaddam, chadriguez u fucking cuck.

CCP-sponsored coping

Their shit parents even tell them, don't even bother trying to compete with real niggas, just do this betabux shit, it's literally the best u can aim for in life, meanwhile watch your sister bang chad, tyrone, Chadpreet, Chaddam, chadriguez u fucking cuck.
BRUTAL

The Three Gorges Dam might ruin their little fun

Hi, how are you doing? I'm great, because I'm Asian. You know? Asians were first to invent paper, long before europeans. By the way, have you heard about gunpowder? We were first here too. Yeah, it's so amazing, being Asian, more and more amazing each day...

Hi, how are you doing? I'm great, because I'm Asian. You know? Asians were first to invent paper, long before europeans. By the way, have you heard about gunpowder? We were first here too. Yeah, it's so amazing, being Asian, more and more amazing each day...
Yes, and along with their curry and sand brothers they also invented irrigation, and that was the beginning of the end.

Legit if I could get Cables bracelet, and go back in time, I'd go back to that field where the first curry and ricemen are about to stumble upon a brilliant idea, a way to mass produce empty caloric energy, purely harnessing the power of the sun and water, and shoot that mofo between the eyes.

Then I'd leave some retarded shit to make it look like whatever god they were into at the time did it, and as a punishment for trying to undo god's natural order by fucking with that shit, and if anyone else tried having that idea, same shit would happe to them

Almost everyone is in a recession right now. China is a huge exporter so is vulnerable.

It's still a big economy purely because of how many people there are in China, but it's sitting on a demographic bomb. Ageing population. You can't sustain 6% annual GDP growth forever. It's going to stagnate and China, save a few major cities, will hit the middle-income trap.

That's another reason why despite overpopulation and overconsumption of earth's resources so many countries are trying to get birth rates up.
I knew it was partly because of social security but you make a good point about how you need a large number of young workers in order to sustain high GDP growth and innovation.

That's another reason why despite overpopulation and overconsumption of earth's resources so many countries are trying to get birth rates up.
I knew it was partly because of social security but you make a good point about how you need a large number of young workers in order to sustain high GDP growth and innovation.
We need communism and direct exchange between industries. Money is a sinful device of capitalism that causes inflation and necessitates exponential growth.

We need communism and direct exchange between industries. Money is a sinful device of capitalism that causes inflation and necessitates exponential growth.

With advances in 3d printing/manufacturing and the ability to make your own products very cheaply maybe one day a post scarcity economy will lead to acceptance of a more communist like economic system tbh

But you are right about how capitalism necessitates growth. In that system output and productivity need to keep increasing over time.
It's not going to change right away though especially in the US.