Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel You cant even make a tinder bio as an ugly male

• Thread starter Deleted member 21219
  • Start date
Deleted member 21219

Deleted member 21219

Banned
-

FDS cunts are making a meme of this guy. Its over for him.

He looks like an IT poster

Dude made a profile, if his looksmatch fancies it, good for them both, they grown adults let them live their life right??

The looks like an IT poster

Ya looks like a soy. And she obviously swiped left. Wasnt enough apparently. Had to screenshot and post it so her fellow kweens can roast the guy.

Women are an abomination.

If you even dare to try you will face loads of mockery and potentially get the cops called on you in real-life. "Just try bro/just put yourself out there."

If you even dare to try you will face loads of mockery and potentially get the cops called on you in real-life. "Just try bro/just put yourself out there."

Tinder should just go ahead and ban all sub-6 men from tinder to save them the humiliation. But then again, these are the cucks who pay for gold.

His description is fucking retarded tbhngl

Making fun of someone for the colour of their skin which they have no control over :no:

Making fun of someone's physical appearence which they have no control over :yes:

He looks like an IT poster
Ya looks like a soy. And she obviously swiped left. Wasnt enough apparently. Had to screenshot and post it so her fellow kweens can roast the guy.
Tbqh I don't understand why you are looksmocking him when we ourselves are destined to failure because of our looks.

I for one feel for this man. Imagine being roasted online by a bunch of moralfree foids.

Where do subhumans like him even get the confidence to make a Tinder account and on top of it he wrote a long ass bio about being interested in hookups. JFL. If I looked like him, I'd just curl up in a corner and cry till the world came to an end.

Tbqh I don't understand why you are looksmocking him when we ourselves are destined to failure because of our looks.

I for one feel for this man. Imagine being roasted online by a bunch of moralfree foids.

Iam not looksmocking him, as you call it. Hes clearly unaware of his subhuman looks (which is an objective statement) and yet has a bio that even a chadlite would find hard to get matches with.

Iam not looksmocking him, as you call it. Hes clearly unaware of his subhuman looks (which is an objective statement) and yet has a bio that even a chadlite would find hard to get matches with.
Tbh I appreciate the balls needed to think like that. He nails the "just be confident bro" that's for sure.

MEN BAD WIMMIN GOOD LETS GO KWEENS REDDIT MOMNETUM FEMALE DATING STRATEGY

someone get him on here

He's even not that "confident" as they try to portray him. His confidence comes from the sole fact that he put his face on a dating app. The profile description is whatever, dont see anything arrogant in here. Or did they expect him to write something like "pls good m'lady I humbly beg for your pussy, I know I'm ugly as fuck you can ridicule me however you want but please give me a chance, I can offer you a compensation for every Planck's unit of time you spend with me because obviously I'm an ugly male and should behave like one". So once again, as an ugly man you arent allowed have preferences, requirements, ask for consensual sex, show your face, etc

Someone put a more attractive guy with the same paragraph exactly and post the results in the thread.