Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL You can't even looksmax blackops2cel

Deleted member 677

Deleted member 677

Godpilled
-
A2D4AC3A 6130 4F88 8297 6FD27F113C7D

This is actually so sad. He went from a 0/10 to a 4/10 at best.

I have heard that his eye area in the pre-morph is actually edited. His hair makes him disgusting as well, so give him a buzzcut or something and he'll be like a 5/10.

You can’t make a supercel good-looking.

Add a tan maybe?

He’s the truest of them all

Hard to believe he posted it on Facebook.

Just get him a pair glasses and he is good.

He didn't. It was taken from an Eastern European gaming forum.

The origin of the pic is from Facebook and was taken with an iPhone or something. Guy who resaerched it assumes that it originated there by the join date and the “tiles” but he could’ve seen it on the 4chan thread that it was posted on. Wherever it was shared on first, THAT pic is from Facebook.

The origin of the pic is from Facebook and was taken with an iPhone or something. Researcher assumes that it originated there but he could’ve seen it on the 4chan thread that it was posted on.
That's not how the story goes. Where did you get this information from?

he probably had a gf and sex

incels always think that everyone who is ugly is incel by default or something.

That's not how the story goes. Where did you get this information from?

The metadata and how flimsy the “evidence” is. Some of the data I checked:

Profile Date Time 2012:01:25 03:41:57
Profile File Signature acsp
Primary Platform Apple Computer Inc.
Primary Copyright FB

The metadata and how flimsy the “evidence” is. Some of the data I checked:

Profile Date Time 2012:01:25 03:41:57
Profile File Signature acsp
Primary Platform Apple Computer Inc.
Primary Copyright FB
Fuaaark. The "official" story is that it was uploaded in 2014, so your story is actually more legitimate than the "official" story is.

This is why we need confirmed Incel Saints, like ER.

Fuaaark. The "official" story is that it was uploaded in 2014, so your story is actually more legitimate than the "official" story is.

The color profile was created that date so I wouldn’t go by 2012. I think it was sometime in 2013, probably a guy finding the pic on someone’s Facebook.

The color profile was created that date so I wouldn’t go by 2012. I think it was sometime in 2013, probably a guy finding the pic on someone’s Facebook.
We must find him..../.

That's just the halo effect fucking with your mind lol. The halo effect sucks big time because of this.

He looks it but the missing arm makes me think thalidomide. Maybe he’s just very unlucky but idk.

I want to visit SEA before I turn 23.

I'll basically be stuck here during my mid 20s here. If I have some time off when I'm 27-29 I might go.

23 seems like a fine age.

Blops2cel is an unbeatable truecel imo, no one even comes close