Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill You can't even cope, theres a blackpill hiding in every hobby - Introducing the Cookingpill

• Thread starter Deleted member 2047
  • Start date
Deleted member 2047

Deleted member 2047

Self-banned
-
Trying to cope and stave off the rope, I picked up a new hobby: cooking. At first, I was excited because eating yummy food seems like the only thing that Chad and women can't interfere with right?

So I started reading cooking books, watching videos, studying techniques. I followed them to the letter, and the food still ended up like SHIT

Why?

Because cooking, like lifting or personality, are cope. Only INGREDIENTS MATTER. If you aren't buying the best ingredients from specialty stores, you might as well just MICROWAVE your food. And if even ONE ingredient is from walmart, you're FUCKED

I've cooked for a long time. I've done it with cheap ingredients. The tastes are different depending on the spices/herbs you use, yes. But overall it shouldn't matter much if only one is from walmart.

I can see why you were sent to asylum.

It's fucking OVER for GreatValuecels. Never even began for Aldicels.

Not really. Say you're making lasagna: you can buy prime Black Angus beef, or you can just get noname beef from your local farmer's market — as long as you prepare it well, it'll taste just the same. Now, dough: you can buy Pure(tm) Organic(tm) Chicken eggs(tm), or you can buy noname eggs from that farmer's market, it'll be exactly the same. Etc etc etc.

So you are trying to cope with food?

Yeah, I've cooked my own meals for a while. The #1 factor in the way your food tastes is the quality of your ingredients. How they're processed, how they're stored, etc. Unless you're making everything from scratch, with fresh ingredients from small local producers (an exceedingly and increasingly rare commodity), it's over; your meals will be 6/10 *at best*. Now, 6/10 is fine if you're going LDAR and cooking for yourself, but if you plan on using it to escape inceldom (lmao) you better be Gordan Fucking Ramsay.

stop eating chad fast food and learn how to cook. chadmart has the same food as every where else, comes from the same place. giving up like a bitch is cope. Do something till you get it right.

Trying to cope and stave off the rope, I picked up a new hobby: cooking. At first, I was excited because eating yummy food seems like the only thing that Chad and women can't interfere with right?

So I started reading cooking books, watching videos, studying techniques. I followed them to the letter, and the food still ended up like SHIT

Why?

Because cooking, like lifting or personality, are cope. Only INGREDIENTS MATTER. If you aren't buying the best ingredients from specialty stores, you might as well just MICROWAVE your food. And if even ONE ingredient is from walmart, you're FUCKED

No you are just a shit cook lol.

Fucking over dawg

Why?

I was watching some videos on wagyu beef and it made me realize there’s one thing asians mog the heck out of whites in

Bit of an overreaction. You don't need gourmet ingredients to make good food.

Try playing games with a strong female protagonist while lifting in the shower

Yup. Good ingredients are the foundation of a good meal - without them, you're fucked.

Chad is made from good ingredients. We are made from walmart cheap shit.

hell some of us are equivalents of mudcookies made by niggers in haiti

Attachments

• sdfg.jpg
    sdfg.jpg
    11.9 KB · Views: 76
Yup. Good ingredients are the foundation of a good meal - without them, you're fucked.

Chad is made from good ingredients. We are made from walmart cheap shit.

Not true. Fast food tastes good and it's made from cheaper ingredients than anything you can find in walmart.

Not true. Fast food tastes good and it's made from cheaper ingredients than anything you can find in walmart.

Well I suppose it's subjective, but fast food tastes shit IMO. They just fill it with MSG to artificially stimulate your taste buds.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back