Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

You can't even ask for help without being shamed

• Thread starter Deleted member 35979
  • Start date
Deleted member 35979

Deleted member 35979

Banned
-
Screenshot 20210810 032218 Discord
Screenshot 20210810 032214 Discord

Only chad gets help

As a man (especially if ugly) you can only ever expect help from very close friends and relatives, IF THAT. All the rest will only gaslight, ridicule and attack you as soon as you show anything they perceive as weakness or vulnerability.

As a man (especially if ugly) you can only ever expect help from very close friends and relatives, IF THAT. All the rest will only gaslight, ridicule and attack you as soon as you show anything they perceive as weakness or vulnerability.
Or something they disagree with i hate this society

Why the fuck are you on discord trying to get help. I HARDLY use discord. THESE PEOPLE ARE :bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill:

Why the fuck are you on discord trying to get help. I HARDLY use discord. THESE PEOPLE ARE :bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill:
I was experminting plus there is no amount of help can cure your inceldom we are destined for a life of loneliness

I was experminting plus there is no amount of help can cure your inceldom we are destined for a life of loneliness
Oh there's a cure for inceldom. Looksmaxxing to become better looking. That's it.

Discord is the den of the most mentally ill people on the internet.