Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel You can't escape Chad

joergenson

joergenson

Banned
-
There is no escaping Chad. Chad is in your favorite video game, he is in your favorite show/series/movie, he is in your oneitises bed, he is on a cigarette pack, he is on a giant billboard, first thing you see on your phone on any given social media, Chad is more importantly in your head. Everytime you look into the mirror you're reminded how you lost the game. Everything is for Chad. All the pussy all the praise all the money is all for Chad. You get to clean shit and piss off the ground and have your masters feed you enough so you won't chimp out.

There is no escaping Chad. Chad is in your favorite video game, he is in your favorite show/series/movie, he is in your oneitises bed, he is on a cigarette pack, he is on a giant billboard, first thing you see on your phone on any given social media, Chad is more importantly in your head. Everytime you look into the mirror you're reminded how you lost the game. Everything is for Chad. All the pussy all the praise all the money is all for Chad. You get to clean shit and piss off the ground and have your masters feed you enough so you won't chimp out.
MAKES ME WANNA VOMIT!

Yep.

I can't escape chad because I am chad

I can't escape chad because I am chad
Patrick bateman smile

Chad is everywhere because looks are everything

for real tho anytime I feel an atom of hope and good about myself, I step outside and get mogged instantly and constantly

Why I now try to consume as little media as possible, I prefer reading or doing whatever this constitutes as doing, I can't stand seeing the fucking chads and stacies occupying every single role and every character in all visual media from vidya to movies to art