Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill You can't deny this former fattie's blackpill [GUESTS GTFIH]

mang0

mang0

always losing to hbox
-
"I've had that unique perspective of being a huge guy, and now being a slim guy. I have to say that it's kind of sad the way that you get treated differently."

This is why I can’t wrap my head around SJW’s who forcefully preach the idea that fat shaming is somehow a bad thing. It’s society’s way of tough love. He is clearly much happier and notably more successful with women in the body that he is in today.

This is why I can’t wrap my head around SJW’s who forcefully preach the idea that fat shaming is somehow a bad thing. It’s society’s way of tough love. He is clearly much happier and notably more successful with women in the body that he is in today.
I agree 100%

Doesn't mean much since fat people are usually lazy. Better blackpill material would be a story of how differently a guy got treated after having surgery.

Hypergamy. They want Chads who are handsome and ripped effortlessly, not normies and gymcels who have to work for it.

Fat cuck becomes thin cuck and now gay guys would fuck him as well as trannies.

Well, I truly think that fat people are just fucking lazy. I know because I used to be fat