Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion You can’t be white and incel.

Incelius Savage

Incelius Savage

The Godfather of Inceldom and Suffering in Life
-
Literally every ethnic toilet wants you. Lower your standards.

I even read a post on looksmax.org of a white guy who went on omegle and he said an ethnic girl worshipped the floor he walked on. He sexted and got nudes from her all night.

Even my brother who isn’t a chad just a high tier normie has girls going crazy for him. (The guy who got me to lose my education and my social life)

Plus my family always talks to him and had never once cared to come say hi to me when they come over.

Every foid’s thought in the back of her head is “i need to get me a goodlooking white man”

Every. Single. One. Of. Them.

If they can’t get a white man they’ll go for a basketball player or drug dealer black guy.

The only exceptions are goodlooking ethnics (8 and above)

If not they’ll just collect money off of desperate simps until they can find their dream man.

You are literally only a surgery or looksmaxx away from ascending as a whitecel. Don’t waste it.

Last edited:
Agree, if you are white and incel you are not white. Being white means you have a perfect facial structure and features to go along with it, if as a white person you don't have this you are not white, you arae a genetic anomaly. @PointOfNoReturn

your right I'm drowning in ethnic pussy :feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman:

Agree, if you are white and incel you are not white. Being white means you have a perfect facial structure and features to go along with it, if as a white person you don't have this you are not white, you arae a genetic anomaly. @PointOfNoReturn
Atomic blackpill. Stormfrontcels don’t want to hear this.

There are some genuine white truecels , but yeah , there might be psome who are some looksmaxxin away from getting poon , depends on whether they see it as worth it

There are some genuine white truecels , but yeah , there might be psome who are some looksmaxxin away from getting poon , depends on whether they see it as worth it
This is why I’m looksmaxxing. I’m hoping to get into the LTN range for a sub 5 noodle gf.

I'm used to ethnics making dumb posts crying about whitey. But jesus christ, this level of retardation can only be found in newfags
I’ll never be a white boy at the beginning of the tiktok hype era singing a song like this about a girl who broke up with me.

View: https://youtu.be/dxKmowmETo4

@yez is a fakecel—he has white skin and green eyes.

Any race can suffer inceldom

:feelsseriously: I get you wish you were white but being white wouldn’t immediately solve all your problems

Sx with another species doesn’t count, we’re made for our own race. Mongrelisation is wrong amd that doesn’t count any more than fucking a blowup doll or giraffe would. Race traitors are a disgrace and we are made for our own

Is this some kind of sand nigger cope

Pointless post. If you’re in a mostly white area it doesnt matter. Those ethnic toilets are still gonna choose chad over white manlets

I’m a Manlet Slav, and while I could SEA maxx, In this economy it’s impossible. And I could not ascend with even a sheboon if I tried

JBW in country where 99.9% are white. Only SEAmaxxing could be effective, but not for youngcels

Stfu shitskin

and blackcels cant be incels either. their bbcs always get fucking pussy :feelsrope:

Now what if I told you that as a brown eyed white guy even 1/10 ethnics will cuck you for nordics?

Atomic blackpill. Stormfrontcels don’t want to hear this.
This shit doesn't apply to 1-3/10 cels, Blackops could never SEAmaxx. For the bottom 10 percent of men it never began. 4-7 range is 80 percent of the population.

AGREED FUCK CUMSKIN CUCKS

White males are already good looking to all races of women, on top of that, they have the most loyal race of women by far, aka white women.

You'd have to be a serious loser to be a white male incel in a major city in America. Being a whitecel in a majority white area whether rural or suburban, yea that is believable because of the insane standards of white women.

But even still, white foids are the most loyal so you could still find a white foid in these majority white areas eventually. Because the white foids will realize after some time spent in the major cities, that the loser to mid value white males back in her mostly white hometown, are still better than the men of color that reside and work in the major cities.

A potato chip eating, 28+ year old chubby low income white male living in a shitty apartment in the outer edges of a suburban white town, than yea, likely to be incel. But his life in general and dating chances are still significantly better than his ethnic equivalent in the same situation.

Last edited:
Literally every ethnic toilet wants you. Lower your standards.

I even read a post on looksmax.org of a white guy who went on omegle and he said an ethnic girl worshipped the floor he walked on. He sexted and got nudes from her all night.

Even my brother who isn’t a chad just a high tier normie has girls going crazy for him. (The guy who got me to lose my education and my social life)

Plus my family always talks to him and had never once cared to come say hi to me when they come over.

Every foid’s thought in the back of her head is “i need to get me a goodlooking white man”

Every. Single. One. Of. Them.

If they can’t get a white man they’ll go for a basketball player or drug dealer black guy.

The only exceptions are goodlooking ethnics (8 and above)

If not they’ll just collect money off of desperate simps until they can find their dream man.

You are literally only a surgery or looksmaxx away from ascending as a whitecel. Don’t waste it.
I would gladly take some ethnic pussy, especially latina and mulatto but I’m not getting it so please just stop with the jbw Bs because it isn’t true in most cases